ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassins Creed Valhalla

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Finished main game and beasts,now dont play it. the DLC content so far is just festival which has been dull. The River raids also, very boring.
loved the main game and well worth the money just little after content.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Clocked up 52 hours yesterday, Still not completed the story either. Spent a couple hours just doing all the synchronisation points on every location and was disappointed there wasn't an achievement [emoji23]

Hopefully the Ireland DLC is a decent length

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'm close to 50 hours. Half of the map is still hidden. I've just been pissing about on it, couldn't even guess how far I am into the actual story. I did spend a good 20 minutes looking for a way into a castle for some Armour only to find it's part of a story and is locked until then. Must have killed 100 guards in the process 😂

Stuflac

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
Think I'm going to download this finally. At the rate you guys are going it'll probably take me a year to get through it due to lack of time.

Clio
Not Valhalla but DL Black Flag for £6 the other day, best one I've played. Unfortunately I keep getting distracted smashing up up other ships.

Then I've just discovered the Naval Forts and the whole game has opened up to a whole new level.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Big update the other day, not checked if game has changed but assume bug updates? Was 25gb ish

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It's definitely fixed a few bugs, and there's an expansion pack on the way next week too!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Anyone had any difficulties with missions loading?

I got to Lunden to start the campaign there and the game loaded the mission, but then I was just stood there without being able to move and the only thing I could do was access the pause menu. Happened a few times, ended up cracking it by deactivating the mission and approaching from a different direction :ROFLMAO:.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Still really enjoying this - still balancing my time between storyline and general exploring/messing, I'm level 110 now. Anyone tried the Irish DLC? Had a look at a couple of reviews/playthroughs and it looks pretty good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Admittedly Im still at the start of W3! Unlike most other games I feel its too deep to just have a quick go here and there, it needs more attention. When my minds freed up a bit I want to play it properly.

Totally agree yeah. I think I've sank 400+ hours into it over the years and I still play occasionally

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Still really enjoying this - still balancing my time between storyline and general exploring/messing, I'm level 110 now. Anyone tried the Irish DLC? Had a look at a couple of reviews/playthroughs and it looks pretty good.
Oooh forgot it was out now. Shall fire it up in a bit

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Not sure how far I'm in now, must be about 200 hours. Max'd out my level at 420-ish? They keep adding more mastery levels :ROFLMAO:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Just been exploring Sussex (or Suthsexe, whatever) and came across a guy looking for a lost sheep, shouting FENTOOON, FENTON!! :LOL:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
You found the Prodigy / Firestarter bit yet?
Not that I can recall!

Honestly the amount of sh*te you come across is amazing outside of the storyline. I'm at the very North atm and found Hadrians Wall, loads of unlit signal fires so with LOTR in mind I lit them all and got a trophy for it (can't remember the name).

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Anybody else just stop playing after finishing the story? :LOL: .

70 hours I think I put in, since the start of the year mind. I told myself I would do all side-quests, DLCs etc after finishing the main story but with every sandbox / open world game I always lose interest when the main quest has finished.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't finish the story and I'm 100+ hours into it. I was just dicking around too much. Might go back to it.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing this again the last week or so. Done the teo DLCs and added another 15hrs or so to my game time, Not far off 100 now and almost done the main storyline now as well.

Another dlc due, Ragnarok or something I think I seen mentioned

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Late to the party but started this on the PS5 a few nights ago, really enjoying it, loads to do, loads to collect, can see me spending a lot of time on it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What’s peoples thoughts on this, is it less parkour than the other AC? its just under £20 on PS and I’m tempted

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What’s peoples thoughts on this, is it less parkour than the other AC? its just under £20 on PS and I’m tempted
You want a physical copy? I'll send you one for that posted if you want? You can sell it on after.

I felt it got quite repetitive. I probably got over half way through looking at it but didn't feel the want to carry on.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You want a physical copy? I'll send you one for that posted if you want? You can sell it on after.

I felt it got quite repetitive. I probably got over half way through looking at it but didn't feel the want to carry on.
I'm still in 2 minds to get this, I might just how i get on playing The Witcher, if i'm still on that for a while I don't think I'll be playing this at the same time, might leave it for later. I'll let you know down the line if i change may mind

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Saw this pop up on Game Pass the other day and I'm addicted. Addicted.

Just arrived in England now and loving it. Especially the mix of just all out skirmish and the stealth depending on how you feel
Brilliant game. Lost wayyyy too many hours of my life cutting people up.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Anyone played Mirage at all?
I lost about a year to Valhalla as it was my go-to game with the limited gaming time that I had, I'd love to go back to it but I am keen to see if Mirage is worth a punt.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Anyone played Mirage at all?
I lost about a year to Valhalla as it was my go-to game with the limited gaming time that I had, I'd love to go back to it but I am keen to see if Mirage is worth a punt.
Odyssey is great if you've not played that? More like Valhalla but bigger I reckon.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Odyssey is great if you've not played that? More like Valhalla but bigger I reckon.
Yeah I've played them all pretty much, I'd say Origins is my favourite of the more recent editions.
I've not entertained Mirage yet however.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Yeah I've played them all pretty much, I'd say Origins is my favourite of the more recent editions.
I've not entertained Mirage yet however.
Mirage is meant to be quite a bit smaller and more like traditional AC games isn't it? Not my cup of tea personally.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Valhalla is such a good game, really enjoyed it, i lost more hours to it than i thought i would.

Clio
Not having much luck lately.

All my main quests have disappeared, From what I can tell after I finish the Grantesbridge quest and then head back to the settlement, after I speak to the map bird its meant to kick off with some Danish invaders attacking the camp but it never happened. Just sort of stuck now.