ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Assassins Creed Xbox

Clio 172
Just bought 4 Assasins Creed games second hand for £16. Have to say I'm very impressed so far with the game play. Love the free running aspect to it and the fact you can pretty much scale anything and then throw yourself off it. Spent two hours just roaming around Havana. Not got a list of the games on me as I'm at work but Brotherhood was one of them. Anyone else played them or got any tips?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'd start from the beginning instead of jumping in to the new one (if you have them from the start?)

I personally think they got steadily worse in terms of game play. Graphically they obviously got better, and Black Flag looks really nice on the PS4.

I think Brotherhood was probably the worse that I played from memory. Could have been Revelations actually.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I only played Black Flag in any great depth (total completion of it). I enjoyed it but it did get very samey after a while. Still not a bad game though!

Clio 172
I'd start from the beginning instead of jumping in to the new one (if you have them from the start?)

I personally think they got steadily worse in terms of game play. Graphically they obviously got better, and Black Flag looks really nice on the PS4.

I think Brotherhood was probably the worse that I played from memory. Could have been Revelations actually.

I put it on to 'look at it' three hours later it was still on. lol

275 Trophy
I'm just trying to finish ACIII now, as I never did when new.

I'd echo the comments re play from the beginning. I didn't and I didn't have a clue what the hell it was all about. Very confusing.

AC1 was repetitive but not a bad game, AC2 was awesome as was Brotherhood, then it all went downhill from there.

1.8 Civic EX
AC1 was by far the best one imo. When it first came out it was totally different to anything else and a decent story to back it up. Unfortunately as above, each game that came out got progresively worse imo to the point I stopped buying them.

I dont realy get the comments about the first one being repetative. It's something you see all over the net about it but it's no more repetative than any other game, racing round the same tracks, kicking a ball round a pitch, online FPS etc.

A lot of the missions were carbon copies of each other just surrounded by some slightly different buildings, buy my main gripe was with the 400+ collectibles for the achievements more than the actual gameplay.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I loved the second one, only game I've ever bothered to 100%.