ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No it's on warzone (the free one) mate
Yep, found it, cheers.

Played a round, barely saw another player other than the randoms in my squad. Did something like 13 player levels in one round though.

I find the Home Screen a bit…overwhelming? Battle Pass this…Unlock that. I just want to play some games 😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, found it, cheers.

Played a round, barely saw another player other than the randoms in my squad. Did something like 13 player levels in one round though.

I find the Home Screen a bit…overwhelming? Battle Pass this…Unlock that. I just want to play some games 😂
I know exactly how you feel and it gets worse every update/ season when they change it. It makes me go "f**k me I feel old I can't keep up with all this" 😂

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just logged in. Played a total of 5 minutes, in that time I endured the loading of the Xbox itself, COD, and entered 2 games. Shut the Xbox down before I visited the teenage days of smashed controllers

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just logged in. Played a total of 5 minutes, in that time I endured the loading of the Xbox itself, COD, and entered 2 games. Shut the Xbox down before I visited the teenage days of smashed controllers

At least you levelled up a few hundred times and unlocked one billion attachments though. 👍

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'd rather s**t in my hands and clap than play WZ. I've been enjoying HC with a friend the last few days. Weirdly feels more chill than normal MP

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Threw this canted Pulemyot together over xmas and I was enjoying it a lot last night! Might have helped that we had a pacifist on side though... 😆

Might have to be dubbed the EzPz build in honour of those killed on the boat.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally feels somewhat like it should again. Never really got on with the Katt but this feels much better to me. This was just a handful from 2 quick games of plunder.

Call of Duty  Modern Warfare 3 (2023) Screenshot 2024.02.09 - 05.44.59.87.png

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think skill based damage exists lol even if it did it'd favour anyone with a sub 1 k/d surely? I know they patented it but TGD xclusive ace and jgod etc would be talking about it and they've all said it's not there. I think some days you just get hard lobbies other days not so much. I've not done as much BR since the update but the ones I have done haven't been too bad.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I remember reading it last year it was either SB damage or SB hit detection, but one of those things is definitely in cod.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I remember reading it last year it was either SB damage or SB hit detection, but one of those things is definitely in cod.

Any talks of it has always been shut down by the people that would actually test it. It's definitely not in the game if it was then we'd definitely know about it and high skill players would be screaming from the roof tops about it. It's definitely patented but that doesn't mean it's in the game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, all the high skill players play in VPN lobbies against bots.

I'm absolutely shocking and I get put in with CDL players who pass me around like currency 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, all the high skill players play in VPN lobbies against bots.

I'm absolutely shocking and I get put in with CDL players who pass me around like currency 😂

Possibly but I really don't think they'd VPN to a UK server if that was the case. Sometimes you'll just get put with top players because they don't have enough players to pick from. Ranked for example lots of silvers are finding top 250 in their lobbies too. Trios at 4 am the other night didn't even have 1 game will a full lobby.

VPN is definitely more plausible than skill based hit or damage though and it does happen 100%

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If you're struggling with BR just do some plunder, it's easily the most casual mode and it's a good way to figure out what guns you like and practice. Also RIP to the last guy in this 😂