ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

at last....the 182 has landed!!

182, cupd, silver.....1 day old now, 150 miles travelled....great news

I am shocked at how stable she is at high speed...very good...and no rattles yet....

she has impressed a lot of people in 24 hours round here

just need to work out the a/c, speed limiter, cruise now..

what a lot of car for £12.2k (car select)...bargain...

+ need to find a decent HU with MP3 thatll tie in with the screen and satellite controls now....any ideas?

hope you like it, i dont think you can get a hu that works with the screen, you can however use the sateilite controls with an adaptor

sorry no photos yet...got no camera....will post when my dad does the honours....off for a spin now

i would stick with this cabassa thing if I could but I cant handle 1 cd at a time....changer is an option but seems daft when MP3 is out there...

dont want the dash screwed up though...no blackpool lights!

cheers all....

p.s. cant wait until she loosens up!

when i get mine, ill be looking for something that has a line in for my new creative zen micro.. Im assuming such an invention exists?! does anyone else do this? plug summat into a line in port??

si.

Ford Fiesta

ive got a renault cd changer for sale, a vdo dayton unit, if you can source the wire you can buy mine.

Dont forget a new Renault Cd changer wire which is impossible to get hold if elese where is £86+ VAT.