ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attempted Theft

Skoda Fabia vRS

noticed today ive got a dent in my sill at the front near the jacking point...

now i park my car across the road at work in the same place every day, and i keep an eye on it, this mornin i noticed it straight away so it definitely happened last night

not sure if it happened @ my house or the g/fs, as i was there until 11pm but i think it was probably @ mine cos where i park my car at hers that side is open and directly facing loads of houses with a street light over everyones cars so i doubt anyone would try it there

pi$$ed off really that they didnt manage to jack it properly, as my alarms got a tilt sensor so it would have set it off straight away, but its so low you cant actually get a jack to the normal jacking point so thats why i think they tried the sill itself....

gonna stay up a bit tonight with my 4 D Cell torch to hand, think ill probably let the police know aswell so if there around my area late they can drive past jus to check, if they will that is !...

if they were in fact after my wheels they would have a job gettin em off, the key isnt in the car, its in my bedroom, each wheel, being a phase 1 16v turbine has got a cover over the bolts, and ive got good lockers with a spinning collar, and of course my alarm would be going off and the cars parked on the drive right up to the house....

:mad:

Annoying. :mad:

Not a great deal you can do about it I reckon, as you cant exactly get behind it and roller it out back into shape. :cry:

At least on mine it doesnt notice so much as its white...

H22A7 Accord Type R

right!!! im comin over wi a nice big bat!!! really fancy thumpin some car scum! call it R3OBC mk1 revenge!! :devilish:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Bit strange that...wouldnt have thought they would go that trouble to steal some turbines? Keep an eye out for the fvckers though!

Skoda Fabia vRS

well if i catch any tonight then ill half kill it and bring it to our usual meeting place where we can take turns to tw*t it

leon cupra R

my guess is that they aint gonna come back tonite because they know that yourd be expecting them!!! so they mite leave it a couple of days then strike again

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 21 September 2004

if they were in fact after my wheels they would have a job gettin em off, the key isnt in the car, its in my bedroom, each wheel, being a phase 1 16v turbine has got a cover over the bolts, and ive got good lockers with a spinning collar, and of course my alarm would be going off and the cars parked on the drive right up to the house....
Trying to make yourself feel better there? ;)

I really hope they dont come back - its horrible being worried about your car :(

When I parked up last night two p*ssed-up chavs started talking to me saying Oooh nice car, why didnt you get the 3 litre one? and one said How much did you pay for it, Ill give you the money for it and took a big wad of cash out of his jacket.

I was WAAAAAH and spent the next hour looking out of the window every 5 minutes until theyd gone!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by DazRsi on 21 September 2004

my guess is that they aint gonna come back tonite because they know that yourd be expecting them!!! so they mite leave it a couple of days then strike again
thanks for that LOL

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Tony on 21 September 2004

Might seem a funny question, But....Have you got a Clifford?
no but ive got a Cat1 alarm with tilt sensor