ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi A1 Quattro (1 of 19)

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd consider this over a 1m tbh, bit of a gamble on future value though.

Edit: Actually sack that, they're only 256ps. I thought they had the 5cyl RS/TTRS lump!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Odd.

Seen a few in real life and they look brilliant.

Manages to look bizarrely proportioned and a bit tacky (gloss tailgate insert, gloss seat back etc not for me) in these pictures.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup
Not massively keen but I can see it being something collectors might be interested in down the line. Although at nearly £40k there is a big range of better cars to choose from on the market over this, especially when you're effectively talking about a Nissan GTR with a bit of spare change versus this!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I appreciate what you're saying but its not really about what else is out there for essentially 40k, is it?

19 were imported here, i doubt any of that remaining 12 or however many are left will really be used - these will mostly be destined to sit in garages, sadly!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yep, this argument always comes up with collectors stuff.

"OMG Its a ripoff, you can get so many better cars for the same money"

bla bla bla, the same has been said countless times vs the Clio V6's, and look how their prices are increasing.

It's a collectors car, not a drivers car (imo)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those wheels!!! :fearscream: No thanks! I wasn't keen on the car when it was announced, and I'm still not now.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Yep, this argument always comes up with collectors stuff.

"OMG Its a ripoff, you can get so many better cars for the same money"

bla bla bla, the same has been said countless times vs the Clio V6's, and look how their prices are increasing.

It's a collectors car, not a drivers car (imo)

Exactly this

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Suzuki Jimny
There was one of these being abused around the 'ring back in October. Looked great being used properly!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think people would be surprised just how insane that little car actually is. Journos were shocked at what they done with the car.

In RHD then they would have sold more. Maybe a ltd run of 500, 250 each.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Properly love these... saw one in Paris. Was the first time I've seen the Eiffel Tower but couldn't care less when the Quattro drove past :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SAME!!! have you seen the hennesy mustang????
Ooooo. That's sexy.
I hired a mustang convertible for my Florida holiday, much to the delight of my Mrs [emoji11] .
It was just a poverty spec v6, and to be fair it was pants.... I did have it sideways pulling out from a waffle house though. Yeee haaaa! [emoji38]

Swerving way off topic..... sorry.

Audi is pretty awesome and a rare special edition etc, but not for that money! You'd have to be special to spend that much on it (or have enough cash where you wouldn't notice 40k missing from your account)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
"I'd rather..."

"But its 40k"

I'd rather be banging Christina Hendricks than corpses from rough areas of Glasgow but thats the baby in the bonfire!

American muscle cars over a highly sought after seriously rare bit of German engineering - jesus wept!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just dribbling over some nice cars.
But if a comparison on rarity is to be made here in UK, I'd say there'll be about the same, if not less, Hennessey mustangs here.
On an engineering front.... erm... hmmm. It's got a big engine? [emoji9]