ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUDI A4 1.8T - Bye Bye

Oh yes, but only for the pleasure of opening such a large gap. He was but a spec in my rearview mirror. He definately went for it at the lights as the missus heard him and said dont let him get past us. What more encouragement did I need ?

I had one of these in front of me today on a dual carriageway in Bristol. He pulled out in front of me and no doubt thought his "turbo" would pull well off into the distance. But it didnt and I flew past when he finally moved aside. The look on his face was, as usual, priceless. Why dont people understand that a fast Clio is FAST??!

No woder your cup ate it, ive embaressed a modded 2.8 quattro in my 172, and it weighs lots more than the cup

Had 2 lads last saturday race up behind me in an A4 1.8T- thought Ill not bother - itching to get past they were - I let them, got them further up the road - apart from looking like a pile of poo, they also go like a pile of poo!

the 225bhp s3 is the one worth having a go at, my mate at work didnt beleive that there was nothing in it when i had a go at one the other week on a dual carridgeway from a stand still at traffic lights. i was quicker off the mark but about 70-80 we were level right up to115 when we both looked at each other grinned and backed off.