ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

audi/volkswagon parts in my clio?

'51, 172
just been having a closer look at the PWM control pack under the bonnet and noticed it has the audi and volkswagon logos on it? is this right, do car manufacturers use parts from other companies?

172 Cup
just been having a closer look at the PWM control pack under the bonnet and noticed it has the audi and volkswagon logos on it? is this right, do car manufacturers use parts from other companies?

Bentley use/used Citroen parts.

No idea about your part though.

172cup
vauxhall use reno, which is one i was surprised about.

Vauxhall Luton were making some LHD kangoos when i was there a few years back

Last edited:
  RB 182
The same 1.6 diesel engine is found in loads of different manufacturers cars, like Citroen Volvo Ford Peugeot....

The 2.5 engine in the Focus ST has Volvo written all over it underneath, all you're buying is a different body alot of the time - the Mazda 3 and the new Focus are the same car with same chassis suspension etc, just different body

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
well, no, because apparently this is the reason why my blowers arnt working!!!

lol i remember somthing on my blowers breaking and me taking it off and it having a audi badge on it, german c***s still trying to get one over on the french, they cant just drop it and admit defeat

Skoda
Totally random but our warrior tank engine was a generator... they just bolted on transmission and hey presto...V8 550bhp

Weighs 25 1/2 tonnes though so not that quick!!