ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Suzuki Jimny
400 mile round trip for me, the track idea is very good, can spend ages watching cars on track :smile:

Listerine & Poledo
I'm game for this depending on the track format.
I'll admit now, that this was the last thing on my mind.
Until you said that, then it dawned on me that if it ends up with 191 clios with drivers of wildly different skill and attitude all attack the same stretch of tarmac at the same time, I might just save myself the insurance claim and stay at home.

I'll admit now, that this was the last thing on my mind.
Until you said that, then it dawned on me that if it ends up with 191 clios with drivers of wildly different skill and attitude all attack the same stretch of tarmac at the same time, I might just save myself the insurance claim and stay at home.

I'm sure if it's like any of Javelins other trackdays there will be a limit on the number of people able to sign onto the track day?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, there will be.

Would be nice to have a parade lap, but I think I'll sit out the madness of the clio vs clio vs clio vs clio vs clio vs clio racetrack sessions.

Listerine & Poledo
Separate Parade lap for non-Clio CS peeps too? There's enough of us.
Showing solidarity, that, with CS.net, even if you have a different motor, you're welcome.
(provided it's either an M3, Fiesta ST or Mk.1 MX5)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Don't worry, there will be limited numbers of track bookings and numbers on track at any one time. We have infact reduced the number of bookable slots from standard to make sure the track doesn't get too busy.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think the track time slots need to go out to CS paid members first (regardless of car) and then cascade down from there.

I can see the demand far outweighing the supply when it comes to the track slots.

Clio 182
So it won't be a open pit lane day?
Just track slots say an hour per person?

It's a long way for me to go if it's only small amounts of track time, but I understand if that's the case given how many members we have wanting to go.

Listerine & Poledo
It's in Lincolnshire, so that statement is debatable :wink:
no.
no it's not, budday.
Slack jawed troglodytes, the vast majority.....thatsaid, my experiences of Lincolnshire mainly involved Boston/Sleaford/Spalding/Louth/Skeggay.
So there may be some intelligent life out there, I just never found it
So it won't be a open pit lane day?
Just track slots say an hour per person?

It's a long way for me to go if it's only small amounts of track time, but I understand if that's the case given how many members we have wanting to go.
It's a club annual meet that just happens to be at a track, not a track day.

I think the track time slots need to go out to CS paid members first (regardless of car) and then cascade down from there.
I can see the demand far outweighing the supply when it comes to the track slots.
As much as I kind of get where you're coming from, first come first served is a better idea. Why reserve slots for people that only login once a quarter?