ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Bookings are coming along nicely now!

Hope that lots of you will take advantage of the evening activities as it will be good to meet lots of new faces :smile::up:

Suzuki Jimny
I asked it earlier in the thread but didn't get a reply, will there be somewhere secure to leave all your camping equipment when you are on track? Don't fancy having a butane camping stove rolling around in the boot...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
You might have to set your tent up before you go on track and leave all your crap in there,
they'll be people camping on the Friday night so you won't be alone.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I asked it earlier in the thread but didn't get a reply, will there be somewhere secure to leave all your camping equipment when you are on track? Don't fancy having a butane camping stove rolling around in the boot...

Yes there's a hangar where you will be able to store stuff :wink:

AG 200 CUP
You taking your AG on track mate?
I am in indeed first track day with the AG should be a lot more fun than what my old Clio GT i had before. Can other people park near the track just want to put my track wheels on if possible? but would need to put them in my mates car along with a jack etc

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I am in indeed first track day with the AG should be a lot more fun than what my old Clio GT i had before. Can other people park near the track just want to put my track wheels on if possible? but would need to put them in my mates car along with a jack etc

Sweet! It'll look awesome in the pics!

I doubt it would be a problem mate. From what I saw when we visited the site you'll be able to drive out to the car park anyway

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
What time does the afternoon track session finish? I don't want too miss out on valuable beverage time if I book the afternoon :tongueout:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
What time does the afternoon track session finish? I don't want too miss out on valuable beverage time if I book the afternoon :tongueout:

It should be around 5pm, subject to the usual weather / light / track conditions on the day etc.

We've factored in a bit of free time between that and the evenings food and entertainment starting, as people will be sorting out their cars, putting tents up, etc, so it should be all at a nice pace into the evening.