ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August Special Harly Wax Offer...

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

For August SP is offering Cliosport members a little Harly Wax kit. This comprimises:
1x 14oz tin of Harly Wax
1x Aquatouch Ultra Soft 40x40cm MF Cloth
1x pack Clearkote Foam Applicators (2 per pack)

Offer price is £21.00 (rrp £24.67). P+p is also free!

DSC01473.gif

This offer will run until the 22nd August.

Cheque payment details are on the website. Paypal address is serious_performance@hotmail.com
(don't forget the underscore between 'serious' and 'performance'.
There is no difference in price whether you pay by cheque or Paypal.

Any questions feel free to call me, pm or e-mail me at serious_performance@hotmail.com.

Cheers. :)

Chocolate Bar™
why do these offers always come up when ive got no cash !

got any pics of this on a car? what sort of colours would it help, and how does it compare to p21s, natty blue etc.etc. :D

Formally Alex C
Chaps,

Similar to P21S... You can let Harly dry a bit more than P21S before removing. and as for colours it helps... Again, it's a bit like P21S in that it's a good all rounder. Gives a nice glossy finish on lighter colours, and gives that real deep sheen on darker cars.
Natty's Blue finishes wetter, and clearer but, Harly is deeper and richer, in line with the way P21S finishes.

No pics I'm afraid... If I get the chance at the weekend before heading down to the girlfriends parents I'll give one of the cars a quick going over.

Hope that helps :).

Chocolate Bar™
send us some across and i'll show u what it looks like on a black car! u know u want to alex ;)

Full Fat 182
On par with P21s in terms of depth and colour, but Natty's has the edge on both in terms of shine and wetness, just my opinion of course. Prep is important with Harly's, the surface has to be very smooth otherwise removal can be a pain if left to cure too long. Usual one panel at a time, wipe on wipe off technique, using a spritz of QD prior to buffing off.

Some pics using Harly's last Autumn...

Attachments

• DSC00114.JPG
    DSC00114.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00113.JPG
    DSC00113.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 71
  Formally Alex C
If your only doing one layer of Harly, as long as your not doing it on hot panels or in the sun, you can do half the car at a time with no probs...... You don't need the QD either then as it will have time to cure properly.
if your using it in hotter weather, or in the sun, one panel at a time and either a spritz with QD or cold water helps (as with any product), with any possible dusting, or any stubborn bit's where it may be on a bit thick.

Cheers.