ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Serious Performance Oct Duragloss Aquawax Offer

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

This month Serious Performance are offering a product called Aquawax from a new UK brand Duragloss. Aquawax is basically a spray sealant that works either while you dry your car, or as a great top up sealant between coats of wax or sealant. Most importantly at this time of year though now the weather is getting more wintery, this product is quick to use!

The offer is:

1x Duragloss Aquawax 22oz / 650ml.
2x Poorboys Deluxe Mega Towels

RRP is £16.77. Offer price is £15.00 by paypal, or £14.50 by cheque, and no P+P!

DSC01723.gif

Duragloss AW (Aquawax) is formulated to wax after washing in one easy step. Duragloss AW produces a high gloss, durable polymer finish with minimal effort.

Aquawax can be used as a ‘Wax as you dry’ product, or as a sealant / wax top up product between your usual waxing regime.

Contains no abrasives and is clear Coat safe.

If using Aquawax as a Wax and Dry product, wash your car as normal, rinse with water, then mist Aquawax over the panel to be dried, then dry as normal.

If using Aquawax as a top up between waxes, simply spray and buff off!

Paypal address is serious_performance@hotmail.com
(don't forget the underscore between 'serious' and 'performance').

Cheques made payable to 'Serious Performance', and the address is on the website on the Contact page.

Any questions feel free to call me, pm or e-mail me at serious_performance@hotmail.com.

Cheers.
Alex :)

Formally Alex C
Hi all,

The Oct offer is now unfortunately closed.

The UK distributor is now comletely out of Aquawax and new stock is not due from the States for two weeks.

I'll have a think and see if theres any other offer I can run for the remainder of Oct later on.

Many thanks.
Alex.