ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Prima Products In Stock!

Formally Alex C
Hi All,

Two new Prima products that are now available from SP.

Prima Amigo Polymer Glaze 473ml - RRP £12.99
A Unique polymer based glaze. It fills light surface imperfections while prepping the paint for the application of a synthetic wax / sealant. Amigo leaves a glossy, slick finish which is especially stunning on darker paints, yet works very well on any colour. Prima Amigo offers the properties of a fine glaze without impeding the bond of a synthetic wax / sealant. With Prima Amigo, you can fill it then seal it.
Amigo contains no silicones or waxes and is dust free.
amigo.gif

Prima Epic Synthetic Sealant 473ml - RRP £15.99
Prima Epic is the highly-anticipated sealant addition to the Prima Family. It is a long-lasting synthetic wax with a brilliant wet-look shine. The combination of resins and polymers creates a barrier which protects against UV and environmental damage. The super-slick finish is extremely dust resistant. Prima Epic can be layered for extra slickness and protection. Epic is non-dusting as well as easy on, easy off.
Prima Epic is a custom formula made to Detailers Paradise specifications. The result is a bright, wet gloss with fantastic slickness. In order to get greater durability, we reduced the amount of emulsifier. As a result some separation in the bottle will occur. This is normal. Prior to use, a good shaking is necessary. We felt the added durability was worth a little shaking. In the end, you will have a stunning wet-look shine with Epic durability.
epic.gif

Usual ClioSport discount applies: 10% by cheque or 6.5% by Paypal. Cheque payment details are on the website. Paypal address is serious_performance@hotmail.com
(don't forget the underscore between 'serious' and 'performance'.

Any questions feel free to call me, pm or e-mail me at serious_performance@hotmail.com.

Cheers!

Formally Alex C
Both are in stock :).

Rich - I've not tried Amigo with many 'big name' products as yet... I've been testing lots of stuff recently that I have been sent, or may come out soon.
With P21S it's very glossy... Vanilla Moose has a slight deeper sheen but the Amigo has a higher gloss (if that makes sense)???
Amigo deepens the very hi reflectivity of Four Star UPP but the super slickness remains.
With the Epic Sealant, the glossiness remains and slickness is enhanced further. The Epic kind of sits between SG for quality of shine, and Four Star UPP for slickness and slickness of shine..... At the mo it's certainly becoming one of my fave all rounders.

A couple more pics I found on the camera.....
DSC01286640x480.gif

DSC01285640x480.gif

Apologies for my ugly mug creeping in the second one!