ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aussie 182

DCi 80 DieselSport
Looks clean, love the polished bits in the bay.

I have family in ADL and saw a few when over there. Was quite surprised actually!

clio 182, Citroen vts
Thanks for watching and the positive comments Gent's.

Sharky as for the cops, well they are very strict, there has been a campaign that shows if you are over the limit your anti-social murderer. I try to cruise around town and only open it up when in the hills.

Craig your right there are quite a few Reno Sports around, not enough but some. Yes, the supers are the best wheels for Clio's

At the moment considering selling up and getting a 197.

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
weird, just this night I dreamed about being lost in Australia driving in the wrong-way in some highway, and thinking that I had to keep an eye for any clio sports (since we don't have them around here and i have never seen one in the flesh)

what is the offset in those wheels? They look perfect! Also, the height looks spot on, car looks perfect mate!

Cheers from Brazil!

clio 182, Citroen vts
weird, just this night I dreamed about being lost in Australia driving in the wrong-way in some highway, and thinking that I had to keep an eye for any clio sports (since we don't have them around here and i have never seen one in the flesh)

what is the offset in those wheels? They look perfect! Also, the height looks spot on, car looks perfect mate!

Cheers from Brazil!

Thiago that's a strange dream. I wouldn't thought that a fella from Brazil would be having dreams about driving in Australia. Small world I suppose. Can't believe that there are no RS's in Brazil. I thought the country would be full of them.

I think the offset is ET37 or maybe 38. I've had the wheels powdercoated recently and they look hot. Still need to a few more things to get it just right.Thanks for the comment.:)

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Thanks for the reply! Yeah it's kind of a small world indeed!!

About the sportlines, I have fitted them in my clio a couple of weeks ago, and it seems that the rear sits much higher than the front (about 1/2" higher), did the same happen to you? Does it settle over time or is there any other way to make it go a bit lower??

clio 182, Citroen vts
Thanks for the reply! Yeah it's kind of a small world indeed!!

About the sportlines, I have fitted them in my clio a couple of weeks ago, and it seems that the rear sits much higher than the front (about 1/2" higher), did the same happen to you? Does it settle over time or is there any other way to make it go a bit lower??

Mine does look a little hunched down at the front as well. I always thought this was to aid front end grip! Maybe I'm wrong, but mine does look bad or bother me. Do yo have pics up on the site?

clio 182, Citroen vts
Had a Club drive today, but unfortunately it has been raining for days, so only 2 Clios turned up. The road we were going to take was flooded out so had to go a different route. A couple of other members, who now drive different marque cars turned up for a spin as well.

I made a short, I mean short Vid for the fun of it. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio 182, Citroen vts
Love AG 200's.

Did your mate not fancy the Black Speedlines?

Both look good.

Not sure it works in the UK, but here in Australia, if you want Speedlines you have to buy them as well as the normal wheels. So its a very expensive option. I don't know of any Aussie's who have gone down that path.

clio 182, Citroen vts
Had a nice drive on the this Weekend, took a couple of shots at the local Drag strip.......

GEDV0054JPG_effected.jpg

GEDV0056JPG_effected.jpg

clio 182, Citroen vts
Today the OZrenaultsport club celebrated 10 years of Renaultsport in Australia. We had a drive and Breakfast to catch up and talk it up. There was about 40 cars from Phase 1 172 to 250's and AGP 200's. I made a vid of the day, I'm not about to win any awards but shows a bit of the action. Hope you guys enjoy. I'm sure some of the Aussie boys will post up some good still images.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Megane r26
Looks good mate, never thought renaults would be as popular over there. Had a quick browse over your forum an really impressed mate, prices do seem high as you said though.

DCi 80 DieselSport
Nice vid!

Some of the rego's you guys are great. "REN OOH" was a good one.

That plate would be THOUSANDS over here. Fcuk all out there aren't they?

Cool.

clio 182, Citroen vts
Nice vid!

Some of the rego's you guys are great. "REN OOH" was a good one.

That plate would be THOUSANDS over here. Fcuk all out there aren't they?

Cool.

Thanks Adam, glad you liked vid, shows a bit of scene here.

Some plates are expensive but if you go for the right configuration it's not much at all. Mine was only $200 for the plate then $90 per year, plates that are all letters are around the $400-600 per year.

clio 182, Citroen vts
One of the Ozrenault members got a nice pic of the car from a recent drive day, which I thought I'd post up.Thanks Alex. Cheers...

6568747103_ccc144be9a_b.jpg

clio 182, Citroen vts
There comes a time to change and I have sold the 182 and brought a 250 Cup Trophee. Great car, with heaps of power and doesn't rattle over every bump. Miss the old car as it was fast and very responsive but I think the new 250 suits me better now. Here's a couple of photos of the new car, taken today..

2222_effected.jpg

2506_effected.jpg