ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Review - Revive

Thanks again to Auto Finesse for sending through another test product for us all to review.

This time round the product was their much talked about "Revive" Trim product. My trim is C4'd, but was starting to wear off, so it's something I've needed recently, so good timing!

This was actually tested on Sunglasses_Ron 's sister's car, which he was detailing ready for sales on day at The Unit. So while Scrooge and tom were faffing with the new Yeti, RDR and I set about cleaning, polishing and generally sprucing up this little Dci.

Having been washed down by Dave, it was clear the car had never been treated to... anything. ObliTARate doing it's job. Two to three hits, I think it took...

upyga3yn.jpg

gureja3a.jpg

Once the car was clean, I did a few panels with the DA and Dave carried on. Once finished and washed down again, while RDR went around waxing, I gave the bare, clean trims a wipe down of Eraser, to ensure a decent bond.

pe5y4uja.jpg

ja9yjypa.jpg

The product in question - a little goes a long way!

ageseqej.jpg

50:50

ymateber.jpg

4apehyjy.jpg

amepezy5.jpg

9e2ehugu.jpg

Left side applied and buffed to leave a nice even finish, right side untreated

yjabenyd.jpg

6aqe4u4u.jpg

One place this product really did excel on were the window rubber trims. Nice even finish on the right, in comparison to the left 10 year old trim.

he6eqyhu.jpg

And a Yeti!

u9a3aby6.jpg

Great product this. Big fan of permanent trim offerings, but for those with the time to reapply every couple of months, this is definitely a necessary tool in the detailing box.

Thanks all.

Jamie

330i. E30 Touring.
I have to agree- I always used to use AG stuff. Bought a revive and it's so much nicer.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
MY that C4 has been on your trim a while JD! Revive is one of the best of the trim products. It can run if residue not removed.

Cost vs Seal Feed etc is very hard to ignore!

I have to agree- I always used to use AG stuff. Bought a revive and it's so much nicer.

Yes!

MY that C4 has been on your trim a while JD! Revive is one of the best of the trim products. It can run if residue not removed.

Cost vs Seal Feed etc is very hard to ignore!

True on all accounts. I can still see the vague Gtechniq outline that won me the competition years ago. Just goes to show what proper prep can provide, results and longevity wise.

Needed some trim restorer, then I saw this.

Just ordered some Revive :)

You should become a salesman haha :)

Funny that... ;)

How do u get these samples??

Magic.

Wait for a fresh round of panel testers is asked for by Auto Finesse and do as they ask.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
After reading this I have just ordered some of this to try, they really have got the pricing right with their products I was pretty surprised at how cheap it is for the durability that it seems to have.

Not a 320d
Forgot to mention JD actually works for Auto Finesse now so of course hes going to rate the product highly.

Dont forget that Zymol, Swissvax and more are just DoDo Juice waxes but rebranded!!

You heard it here first.