ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Trick or Treat offer

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Anyone tried tough coat?

thinking of doing tripple-tough prep-tough coat then top up with wax for shows etc?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Tripple and toughcoat is a very good, easy to use and good looking combo.

Jaff, tripple will fill swirls, only really enough polish in there to go at light marring, where as rejuvenate will tackle minor swirls. If you have a fairly swirled finish then a proper polishing compound is what you need. Rejuvenate and tripple together will do a great job of hiding and filling leaving a great finish but it won't be permanent.

Have a look at the autofinesse pictures showing their hiding capabilities.

Thanks for all the orders lads, been keeping us busy getting them all packed and sent out to you.

Damn, I ordered 500ml of CP and today I've had an email saying that they are getting rid of the 500ml so its now BOGOF on 500ml CP!

We always give the same offer to the orders placed the day before, to keep our customers happy ;)

Just ordered £60 worth of stuff, and didnt realise there was a 10% discount code, b****cks! on the upside, free wax plus BOGOF on CP!

You can only use one, code, so 10% off or the "Trick or Treat" get a freebi and a bit of a surprise ;) its your call but id say go for the surprise its more fun.

Tripple is an all in one, it cleans, mildly polishes and leaves behind a small amount of protection
Rejuvenate is a good chemical cleaner with mild abrasives that can nip out minor swirls and leaves a good base for wax to bond to.
The revitalise polishes are nothing but bare compounds for paint correction and removing swirls.

All are very different products but depends what you're looking to achieve as to what's best

Blimy Dave, you after a job or something ;) ha ha ha

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Keep me top'd up with lather and citrus power and we could come to some arrangement!

Looking forward to trying the new formula Lather, hope I like it as I ordered 5l

Clio
I <3 Auto Finesse, had my order this morning (ordered yesterday afternoon) and had an extra CP, a sample pot of spirit and a 50ml bottle of revitalise no.2,
Thanks!!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys, just been and picked it up from the depot.

Thanks for the tough prep & temptation samples too :)

10623266335_5d5376c212_c.jpg

Just a reminder guys that this offer ends at midnight tonight.

Thanks to everyone that got involved, we hope you all enjoy the mini wax pots and the other little goodies we popped in with your orders.

James

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Received my order today, Got samples of everything I already own and a slightly wrong order, Mf cloths instead of applicators :(

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
All good my end. I got a Desire sample which I have been meaning to try for some time so real happy!

Cheers guys!

10673104646_d78669b922_c.jpg

AF by Lawro1988, on Flickr

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That is a lovely big order, I got Tough Coat, Revive and Temptation as my samples.

Might have to see if anyone fancies a swap for it all.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It's a great product I just have so much of it left in a full sized bottle and C2v3 to use.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I love my tough coat but the bottle keeps leaking so i'm wasting so much of it - I've changed the spray top twice now but its still doing it!

I had this on my old 500ml bottle but I just ended up removing the spray top and putting the normal cap on. Seemed to solve the leaking.