ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Glym Offer @ Motor World

Skoda Fabia vRS
Super Resin Polish 100% Extra Free - 1L for £9.99
Bodywork Shampoo & Conditioner 100% Extra Free - 1L for £4.99

bargain

your local store should have them in, we are running it on a promotion starting middle of next week but ive got them out for sale in my shop so if you dont see any then ask for it

Skoda Fabia vRS
bought some of the shampoo today, might buy another when i get paid, cant miss it at that price

might buy some SRP just so ive got it, as ive not actually got a bottle, not sure if id use it though not tried it for a few years

Skoda Fabia vRS
well my NXT shampoo always seems to beat everything, but money is tight and its not a 'bad' shampoo

tbh ive not used it for over a year so will be good to try it again

al

ST on the way...
Always fetches mine up perfectly sparkly! Even worked on my old black Renault 5, always brought that up mint too!

1.6 focus zetec....
Havent yet seen this in my local motor world and i was up there the day after this was posted to get some springs and i then went in a week after to exchange the springs and it still wasnt out....

Kiza