ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto wiper and lights not working

Clio Dynamique
Hi everyone i realise this has probably been posted a million times before but id rather just ask myself.

On my old 02 Dynamique the auto lights and wipers worked fine. No issues at all. My 03 Billabong however theyve not worked since i bought the car in january. Ive looked at the winscreen and the sensor attached appears as clear as anything no cloudy parts on it.
Could it be the actual sensor gone? Its going to need some wiring doing soon as the wiring on drivers side is a bit iffy (indicator occasionally comes on even when not touched). Can i buy a replacement unit for the windscreen and how hard is it to sort (just for my mechanic).
The passenger window also has decided never to work in my ownership is that the regulator or actual motor.
Sorry for all the questions its only my 2nd ever Renault and im not a mechanic (wish i was now )
Thanks in advance

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone i realise this has probably been posted a million times before but id rather just ask myself.

On my old 02 Dynamique the auto lights and wipers worked fine. No issues at all. My 03 Billabong however theyve not worked since i bought the car in january. Ive looked at the winscreen and the sensor attached appears as clear as anything no cloudy parts on it.
Could it be the actual sensor gone? Its going to need some wiring doing soon as the wiring on drivers side is a bit iffy (indicator occasionally comes on even when not touched). Can i buy a replacement unit for the windscreen and how hard is it to sort (just for my mechanic).
The passenger window also has decided never to work in my ownership is that the regulator or actual motor.
Sorry for all the questions its only my 2nd ever Renault and im not a mechanic (wish i was now )
Thanks in advance

This is the thread you want

https://cliosport.net/threads/auto-lights.279094/