ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autocar New clio 2004

Autocar this wwk - the one with the new Jag on it states the new clio is due for release in 2004? They dont say when though?

New RS Megane 200BHP due this november - anyone considering? I wouldnt mind but they say itll be the same performance as the CUP?

320d M Sport

i doubt the RS Megane will be the same performance as the cup. Surely Reno want to make a car capable of keeping with the top end Focus, Golf, Alfa etc?

Autocar this wwk - the one with the new Jag on it states the new clio is due for release in 2004? They dont say when though?

Got anymore info about this? Im thinking of buying a new 172, if a new model is due out next year it might change my mind.

Elise/VX220/R26

200 bhp lugging a big heavy car like the megane isnt going to scare many Golf R32s and wont even touch the cossie.

I think the new Megane is to be running up too a 2.5ltr engine.

But their bring out a middle range version at 2.0ltr first.

Also i heard the new Clio is set to resemble the new Micra in regaining its bubble like features, but with an extension off its ass like the megane.

kill all feckin bubbles!! The new micra looks like a horrible mating experiment between a vw beetle (without any of the class) and an old micra!!

But thats just my personal opinion, sure many people love them....to those that do....damn...!!!:)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Im sure the new Clio will be pretty cool. Ever since it was introduced Renault have marketed it as a fashion statement. OK it might take a bit of getting used to - remember what we all said about the looks of the (current) facelift model when it came out?

the new megane should be lighter than a focus RS and as for golf r32 1500kg, so it should be fast, remember the Fiat 20v turbo did a ton in 14.5 and weighed 1300+kg cus it hit a ton in third gear, i saw a 2ltr one yesterday looked good so the Rs will look better, also its 220bhp and prob near enough same again torque should fly, step up from the cup really especially power exiting bends etc if ren make it handle itll be a winner and is there to challenge the likes of RS focus, alfa, Golf etc