ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglym? needs sealing?

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Just a quicky, when using Autoglym Super Resin Polish, does it actually have any abraisives to esentially 'cut' into your paint work? I have some at home, and a small stain where some bird shat on my car, just wondering id this is goint to shift it, and if so, how to use it? as in do i have to seal it afterwards with a good wax? What would follow up a polish from the super resin that autoglym make? cheers!

Also anyone on here use the zymol car shampoo and wax?

106 GTi
AG SRP has a very very mlid cut, mostyl made of chemical cleaners. Will proably not be enough to remove bird shite etching. Apply with a foam hand pad nice and thinnly and remove with a microfiber towel panel by panel. Standalone it may give 30 days protection but I recommend following it with Autoglym Extra Gloss sealant for 60-120 days protection. To increase looks further that can then be topped with a good carnuba wax.

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Cool, so i'm not gonna be leaving my paintwork unprotected by not using it.

Cheers once again Rich!