ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic clio's what do you think

vauxhall corsa c
Im just seeing what anyone thinks of an automatic clio ive been offered one for free from a family member just seeing if anyone knows what there like and can u mod them same as manual well i know u can but engine wise,exhaust.
Anyone with any knowledge please tell me.
cheers.
paul:approve:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
My gf has a mk1 auto, not through choice, more just cos it was in such good nick! decent cars, just a bit slower than a manual 1.4. And yeah course youcan do teh same things to it, only the gearbox thats different

The auto gearboxes are meant to be not bad at all obviously slower but pretty smooth. What version of the Clio is it?The mk2 ph2 had the electronic one's but you could still pick the gear semi-tronic I think they are.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Better than paying for a car, hey. Money you would of spent on a car you've got free to save/spend.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'd take it if it was for free mate.

if you're paying with your own money, manuals are not hard to come by. lol

If its free then its good cannot go that wrong. There rubish gearboxes though.

If it all goes wrong can always get a 172 engine fitted etc.