ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic door locking on 182

Astra CDTI SRI

Dunno if this is maybe a fault on my car or not.

Sometimes, when I park my 182 on the drive and walk away without locking it, it will lock its self after about 2 mins. Most of the time, it doesnt.

Is this supposed to happen or is it a fault?

Anyone had a similar experiance?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Its supposed to happen.

Mine likes to do it when the keys are in the igntion.

I love my car.

the only time you car should lock itself is when you go to the car, press open on your key but dont open the door, then after a couple of minutes your car will relock itself, the only other time your car should lock itself is when you drive off (if you have option turned on)

Astra CDTI SRI

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 28 April 2005
the only time you car should lock itself is when you go to the car, press open on your key but dont open the door, then after a couple of minutes your car will relock itself, the only other time your car should lock itself is when you drive off (if you have option turned on)

Cheers! :D

Ziel Nurburgring

You really have a friday afternoon car there mate, Is the list of faults now transfered to a toilet roll?