ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic Headlights Help

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique
Hi Guys,

Only had the Clio for a week now and everything has been sweet, left work last night and realised that the automatic headlights have stopped working. I did read somewhere that the auto lights can be turned on & off using the ignition and turning the light on & off? Is this true? I do not fancy taking it back to the garage if it is something simple.

Any help would be appriciated.

Cheers.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Turn the headlights on , off , on , off , then you should hear a beep . This turns the automatic light function on or off .

MrBillyUK !

A Grey Slab (Audi Estate)
MRBILLYUK said:
Turn the headlights on , off , on , off , then you should hear a beep . This turns the automatic light function on or off .

MrBillyUK !

Keys have to be in the ignition (first click when you turn them) i.e. car not running but so you could listen to your stero.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
id_doug said:
Keys have to be in the ignition (first click when you turn them) i.e. car not running but so you could listen to your stero.

Ooops , yeah ! Forgot to mention the ignition ,lol ;)

MrBillyUK !