ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic Lights Stopped Working

I was driving my car today and noticed the lights wern't coming on when they normally do as I drive under certain bridges. As it got darker (and eventually turned pitch black), the lights didn't come on. When I restarted the car the lights still didn't come on.

I gave the car a thorough clean yesterday and wondered if I may have done something to have broken it? I take it it's the sqare, top middle of the windscreen. If not, are there any products that cause it to stop working etc.

I assume it has to be a mechanical fault as if it wasn't clean it would mean the lights would automically come on regardless of how light it is.

Thanks anyway.

Monaco Blue 172
i presume u have tried switching ignition on (don't start the car) and switching just the sidelights on-off twice?

it should beep at u

the square at the top is just the rain sensor as far as i know, i might be wrong tho