ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoslags at TRAX!!

More poke than viagr
Right, well my mates bro decided to set up his own car club/blog/site called autoslags and we've been hitting a couple of shows this year.

Although only having a couple of proper members so far, we're trying to keep it to people who we know, but its getting around now.

Anywho, heres some pics we took at Trax yesterday on the Blog, feel free to check it out!

http://autoslags.com/blog/

Had a great day with the lads, sticking our club stickers on unsuspecting drift cars and even getting my mate sam to 'pose' on my car lmao!! Check it out!

102_0331-1024x768.jpg

102_0392-1024x768.jpg

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
I was feeling a little fed up tonight while counting down the minutes to start a night shift and remembered this thread from last year. So I searched for it!

I can now say I'm in a brilliant mood after laughing for the best part of the last 15 minutes, some of these replies are priceless!

So if this thread has achieved nothing else, it has cheered me up before a long night shift. Thank you Tom 46 & Co.....you bunch of re***ds!!!

I don't get it, "scene" wise. But it's no worse than a clio sport meet, so ignore the "cool kids" above, as Naith has already stated.