ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autosport

Turbos.
Was a bit busy to take loads (or decent quality!) photos of the show, but it was a great year! Live show was amazing, really enjoyed it... amazing cars out there, including a 206 rally car with a V12 F1 engine... lol. Crazy...

Biggest disappointment was the Focus RS. The green one i took a picture of i actually thought was an ST! There was also one in the Pistonheads bit. Just not the impact i thought it would give...

Recommend a visit at the weekend if anyone is undecided on going!

P1050788.jpg

P1050789.jpg

P1050790.jpg

P1050791.jpg

P1050794.jpg

P1050797.jpg

P1050804.jpg

P1050805.jpg

P1050806.jpg

P1050809.jpg

P1050812.jpg

P1050817.jpg

P1050818.jpg

P1050820.jpg

P1050822.jpg

P1050826.jpg

P1050828.jpg

P1050829.jpg

P1050832.jpg

P1050834.jpg

P1050835.jpg

P1050836.jpg

P1050837.jpg

P1050841.jpg

P1050843.jpg

P1050844.jpg

P1050845.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hemi cuda is sexy!! lotus carlton in the same pic??

lmgt1 f1??

any more jap crap??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
too busy hooking up some streeto on the ringroad ;)

was driving through northampton one morning and pulled up next to non, kiki nana's cousin in his red s15 with a s**t load of wheels in the back he had been streeto'ing lol was like 7am too!

Rally bus
What stand are they Clio and Megane on? Is there a Renault stand?

There should be a Clio Cup racer on the Girlracer stand in the Oval Racing bit at the weekend.

ITB'd MK1
was driving through northampton one morning and pulled up next to non, kiki nana's cousin in his red s15 with a s**t load of wheels in the back he had been streeto'ing lol was like 7am too!

known Non for years :) And Kiki. Met Non when he had just bought his s13, completely standard, and was taking it up the strip at Pod. Must have been 2001. Knew them both quite well through the OPT drift club days. Sad when Kiki moved back to Thailand. Remember him trying to drift that NSX :S Fail :S

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Will be loads of jap metal on show on sunday as the hks drag cars are going so most jap stuff willwait until then before going.........

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
known Non for years :) And Kiki. Met Non when he had just bought his s13, completely standard, and was taking it up the strip at Pod. Must have been 2001. Knew them both quite well through the OPT drift club days. Sad when Kiki moved back to Thailand. Remember him trying to drift that NSX :S Fail :S

kiki and non are both legends! guy down the road from me bought some coilovers off of non lol, that morning i saw him in his s15 he just sat at a junction chatting for ages lol!! kiki is a good drifter, i can remember seeing a max power or something feature for option and he was interviewed :) saying that non was a wicked drifter too!

ITB'd MK1
Non would have won a lot more if he'd have tracked his s15 rather than using the old s13, which was totally standard with just a diff. Tallented guy.

Kiki in a brand new E46 M3, twinning with one of the other option guys round Northampton banger track was just something else.

I miss those days, drifting's no fun now.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i saw kiki in the m3 at silverstone! no passenger seat lol giving passenger rides on the back seat lol! he would be drifting and chatting away it was insane lol!

saw non drift the s15 a couple times but he was a bit soft with it lol, guess there is more to loose than a s13!

drifting has become to OMG LICK MY BALLS IM A PRO DRIFTER! used to love dan at srb power's s14 that he drifted... and seeing phill's s14 when it was just black lol! it was fun then, now there are to many people who dont understand it and just think its sick and brapp lol...

prefer watching tramp drift things over the high end uk stuff now... remember when it started ANYONE who was brave enough could do it... now you need cages and fire extinguishers bla bla bla

wish the uk had as good'er streeto scene as japan does! or some touge fun lol!

few of us used to go to this huge like 3 mile long twisty hill around here and do touge lol was soooo much fun :) if a little naughty

Last edited by a moderator:

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member

remember that pmsl, how fricking weird a full on 15 ready for drifto just sat on the main road lol, bloke was friendly as f**k even tho i couldnt make out a word he was saying

Turbos.
hasnt it been for sale for years??? i was at the last d1 thing he did, the one when he left the uk... was sad tbh, he pretty much made drifting in the uk... seen him drift that nsx too!! did it for some video said its the most difficult car to drift full stop lol!

Not a suprise!

No, my race team bought it off him, then sold it on to the guy selling it now.

grahamsdrive.jpg

Turbos.
Not sure... you can for the Live Action arena, but didn't see any booths for the main show. Might be different for public days mind, i know i'd sell them on the door!