ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autumn MX5

Disastra Coupe
Thought i'd share these shots as they've had a good reception elsewhere and people on here seem to appreciate the little Mazda's :)

8197250850_e67310d069_c.jpg

mazdadirty by chippen172, on Flickr

8196880922_88f27df1d9_c.jpg

mazdaclumerglared by chippen172, on Flickr

8195772651_d08daeaa3e_c.jpg

dirtymazda by chippen172, on Flickr

8195716903_ba05fb8231_c.jpg

mazdaclumberfront by chippen172, on Flickr

8195682407_c4757dbc49_c.jpg

mazdaclumber by chippen172, on Flickr

Disastra Coupe
I am on Nutz, yea :) And thanks both!

Ha, they might be rip off's but they don't half suit the car imo!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
They really do! I couldn't afford to pay any scene tax on this project either :p

I like the profile on your tyres too, I went for the 195's purely on price though.

I've said many times before, but that does look great! Are the Rotas 15x7 or wider?

I'd leave the plate there tbh. Bored of relocated ones... Although a JDM plate in the centre does make it look a bit like a beaver.

Disastra Coupe
No chance if me relocating the plate, everybody does it and it looks s**t.

Yea, 15x7 Joey :) Thanks again!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Not sure if I saw this yesterday on the A38 near Ashfields pub, was a red H plate MX5 anyway lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sick. Love it.

Lovely shots too mate. Are you lighting the car somehow, or stacking multiple exposures? The car seems to pop out, despite the light being behind it.

Disastra Coupe
No light other than from the sun... Picture 5 is 2 or 3 exposures. But all the rest are just mildly played with.

Ie. The shot from the front, i duplicated the layer and used Gaussian Blur. Then rubbed out the top half of the normal second layer just to make the trees a bit more out of focus and draw your eye to the car. Other than that a light fettling on WB and brightness/contrast :)