ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aux belt/cam belt

clio sport 172
hi, been looking through the threads for last couple of hours now, so may sound like broken record!

my 02 172 with 69k is sqeelling when i start it up:mad: also wen driving, its not good when u get people telling u your fan belt is making a noise when its not a fan belt as it is electric fan!!
So now ive had my rant about useless people who dont know wot they are on about can anyone who knows wot they are on about help me??;)
if its tensioner and belt where is the best place for me to get it done??
i live in middlesbrough, so anyone who can point in the right direction around that area would be marvelous!

Cheers Jono

Clio 172 Ph1.
dont now where you can get it fixed, but it is your aux belt tensioner. you would have to change the belt aswell.

Low 'n' Slow
mine did this after i got my cam/aux belts changed. my local garage fixed it no problem by just tightening it up

Last edited: