ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aux input for my ipod

clio extreme
Basically I want to listen to music thats on my ipod. I've searched on the web and all i can find is the Connects 2 CTVRNX001 kit. Just wanted to know if theres any other options upart from this, or getting a head unit with an aux input ????

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
I think the factory Update List radio has the option of wiring up an aux input. What age of Clio is yours i.e. mark and phase? IIRC, that radio was in mark 2 phase 2 (2001 - 2005); not sure about Clio IIIs. It should say on the front Tuner List or Update List; Tuner List is the older radio, found in Clio II phase 1. Have a search, I'm sure I've seen other threads about this.

clio extreme
its a 2005 clio extreme not sure about the rest :S . it say on the front of the head unit update list so im guessing its the older version. thanks for your help though.