ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

aviation stuff

Clio Sport 172 ITB
right i live near heathrow and thought i would try my hand at some aviaton photos.. only got one up at the moment but will post more later

DSC_0329.gif

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I pass there every now and again, do you stand in that grass section opposite Hatton Cross?

Clio Sport 172 ITB
I have a nikon D80 with a nikor 18-70 lense at the moment. Was running shutterspeed 800 and apatite or 5.7 I think. Iso 100. It's my first Dslr!! I have no idea how the hell to use Photoshop or how to edit photos at the moment!

I was standing on the grass bit but I don't make a habbit of it LOL. I just like getting to grips with this camera at the moment! I'm also looking at getting the nikor 55-200 lense soon so I can get more detail on stuff as the 70 just isn't enough for me!!

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Nimbus 197
Try using Adobe Lightroom for processing, quick and easy. Then you can use Photoshop later for more detailed post production.

Have a look at the Nikkor 70-300mm AF-S VR lens if you're looking for a telephoto. That way you have 18-300mm focal lengths covered. Just a thought! =)

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Nice shot ... I'm there sometimes, give me a shout if you ever need help - it's one of my hobbies!

No, I'm not a spotter! ;) Just an enthusiast .. that's my excuse anyway!!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
as i said im so new to all this stuff... 18-70 lense just dont cut it at the distance i was having to stand at!

DSC_0339.jpg

LOL at all the chemtr.... I mean contrails above LHR. Never seen the Emirates A380, looks better than the SIN livery I reckon. Qantas' is the best though.

I wish I lived closer to LHR, I could sit there for hours.