ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome Clio, Amazing Leon !

Seat Leon Supercopa
As painful as it is after 3 years of fantastic driving, the Clio has now got to go
cry.gif

SnettMAR2010_1.jpg

It's time to move on and the new chariot has now arrived....and OMG it is a serious piece of machinery!!

It's a eurospec Leon Supercopa - 2 litre turbo with 300beans as standard
evil.gif

needless to say I can't wait for the first test...Roll On July 6th !!!!!
Seat1.jpg

Seat2.jpg

Seat3.jpg

Seat4.jpg

Seat Leon Supercopa
It's got it's wets on - most race cars are transported with wets on as they're easier to move around. Teams often have a set of old/damagedwheels just for transportation with a set of old wets on.

We'll be racing it in Britcar, as we did with the Clio. Should be a great car for the 24hr:approve:

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Nice one, needless to say i envy you!
T he dash is an improvement over oem

thanks for sharing!

oh and how heavy is it?

M135i
awesome, you're just around the corner from the girlfriends, i'll have to come and have a ganders one day!

Is Matt having any input with this?

Seat Leon Supercopa
Matt's not so directly involved with us now, he's pretty busy these days and has lots of race and rally projects on. TDF is a fantastic set-up and he thouroughly deseves all the success he's getting!

One of the great things about this car is that it's factory prepped - means we only really have to tweak it to our application without having to do masses of work.

Seat Leon Supercopa
To be honest, if it was anything like the Clio it would be horrendous on the road!

RB Clio 182 Cup
Is it it mk1,2, or 3? I could never find out what was changed in the upgrade kits. Do you know the details?

Seat Leon Supercopa
Is it it mk1,2, or 3? I could never find out what was changed in the upgrade kits. Do you know the details?

Me neither! - It's a brand spanker with all the upgrades. Other than the extra rads and moving to 9.5" wheels I'm not sure on the differences.