ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome Lupo Gti on PH

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Housemate is selling his mint Lupo Gti due to buying a 330D for motorway use..... Will be a shame to see it go and I know if he could afford it, he would keep the Lupo tucked up in the garage for the weekend.:cool:
Not a swirl mark in sight, makes my 182 look like a right state when their parked next to each other. Link to PH advert:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/717136.htm

Worth a look if only to see the reflections he has achieved on a silver car.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah and when i saw the first pic i almost spat out my coffee at the bra!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those pictures would put me off buying it tbh.

You can't see the whole car or the interior, what's he trying to hide?
I know where your coming from, did you scroll down ??

The ones later on are quite big, but I think the terms is 'arty' for not showing the whole car.

I quite like it.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That be my 182 Chris!

Mark - Absolutely nothing to hide mate. Not so much as a scratch on the interior, much better wearing than my 182 which only has 33k on the clock.
Thanks for the feedback - I will let him know that he needs some full car shots to alleviate any doubts about hiden damage etc

Bra deffo a matter of taste, prefer it without myself.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
That be my 182 Chris!

Mark - Absolutely nothing to hide mate. Not so much as a scratch on the interior, much better wearing than my 182 which only has 33k on the clock.
Thanks for the feedback - I will let him know that he needs some full car shots to alleviate any doubts about hiden damage etc

Bra deffo a matter of taste, prefer it without myself.

Just seen the other pics on there, does look nice...apart from the comedy bra.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
lovely car, like the plate too but thats not staying with it.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Cheers Mark - one housemate successfully repremanded for s**t advert composition!

Bra goes down well at the VW shows/not so much outside of them....

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He loves the arty shots (the big tart)....something tells me him and Paul would get on rather well! lol