ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome modified Corsa VXR pic... I want!

MCG

Vauxhall Astra VXR
Saw this beast in MetroCentre car park today, just had to take a pic.

Untitled-1.jpg

nah man, this my cousins best mates sisters boyfriends friends car innit. got the new corsa vxr engine,induction kit and that bad exhaust and got an extra 50bhp. its wicked fast

Hyundai i40
where has that corsa vxr come from as they dont look like the ones from round here.....look as chav tho!!! lol

Range Rover sport 4.2 S/C
Vehicle Details for registration number R970OJR
Make
VAUXHALL
Year of manufacture

Model
CORSA BREEZE
Engine size(CC)
1196 :lolup:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i rest my case.

although he'll probably tell us some sh*te about how it's not been declared on the V5..

in which case, i'll phone the local police and tip them off about his insurance situation. lol

astra coupe on coilovers
the is gotta be one of the worst ove ever seen and as for the vxr badge :lolup: its not even a turbo the guy is on migweb its only a 1.6 :lolup:

172 cup
There is one very similar to that in York - in Gold, some chav boy drives it and comes into the garage all the time - proper loves himself - chump:approve:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
theres loads like that kicking around down here! to be quite honest i'd part ex that in for a bus pass and pay the extra! more credability!

R53 Cooper S
whilst we're on the subject of badges, i saw a gold Nissan 'Note' today with a wonky Renault 'sport' badge AND a f**king M power badge directly underneath it, fpmsl, whats that all about...seriously:S