ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome Ring video (no 56k)

E90

Nice and sideways out of the mini carosel, him punching that air at the end, is ace, well done that man.

No doubting that Mr. Hans Stuck is indeed a very talented individual. The top speed on the back straight is awesome, the braking before the corner at the end heroic, and the speed differential as he passes traffic amazing!

FOOKING HELL ! That is amazing ! He goes around in that time and he got caught up behind that red Porsche too and had to navigate thru lots of traffic !

UNBELIEVABLE !

The sound on the engine as he is going flat out was gorgeous ! RESPECT !

:D

E90

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 06 April 2005

cheeky fook! i have 1 button dude.

[Edited by CHRIS172CUP on 4/6/2005 2:54:43 PM]
I have 1 button in my fur coat that I have named chris.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

If its on a Mac, ask it nicely, press a case mounted glowing neon button (which cost £80 alone) and it maybe (just maybe) save it to the hard drive....

Youve just gotta love Macs - or laugh at them...... :D ;)

D.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 06 April 2005

Doesnt apple/click replicate the right button?
pretty sure thats what i used to do when i had to work on the bloody things !!

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 06 April 2005

anyone know how id save this on a mac?
Shut it down, unplug and repack in its original box, take it to PCworld or the likes and exchange for a proper pc! hehe.

No idea really.

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 06 April 2005

awesome vid, the red porsche was being a bit of a c**k though.
He was indeed ! I remember when I was having in the passenger seat of Eddds Cup going around the ring last year and this car in front was going so much slower holding him up and then decided to pull over to let him past on the wrong side of the track ! Muppet !

Most of the people there know how to act on track but you still get the odd few drivers who dont act as they should.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 06 April 2005

Nice video, its rather bumpy isnt it...?
From the video it does look a little bumpy but when you actually do a lap yourself you find it is very smooth ! Much better than most roads in the UK ! It is a toll road after all.

dk

911 GTS Cab

to save me downloading it, is this the same as the one I posted last month please?

thanks

Amazing vid but also realises why Im scared of track work - on the road Im usually one of the fastest things on there but on a track theres gonna be me trundling round at a ton or something and a bloke like that coming up at 150 or something, which will lead to me going "help, where do I go to let him past?!" and then probably causing an accident. :(

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 06 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 06 April 2005

Nice video, its rather bumpy isnt it...?
From the video it does look a little bumpy but when you actually do a lap yourself you find it is very smooth ! Much better than most roads in the UK ! It is a toll road after all.

Heh, it just reminds me of driving about in Edinburgh. The road quality is shocking up here.