ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesomefest 2011: The Film

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
holy s**t mitto actually drifted rather than just buying cars spending loads on them then selling them or selling the parts lol!

182 Trophy
Great vid, just don't understand the need with all the drifters/japcar fans to copy americans at everything. They are all trying so hard to be american it hurts, do youre own thing maybe?

Mazda 3 MPS
Cool Video. What's the chances that the camera used for 1:31 - 1:37 is a GoPro HD?

Looks really good whatever they're using.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Best SB film to date...

that was my feeling..

Cool Video. What's the chances that the camera used for 1:31 - 1:37 is a GoPro HD?
Looks really good whatever they're using.

i would say pretty much 100%, they are so versatile and produce such good quality....

with regards to this vs trax imho i would say awesomefest hands down, (trying not to let emotions be involved) but trax is run by a big company that may look at more of a commercial angle were as awesomefest appears to have been thought out to what people want / want to see... now i have to pay to go to shows i doubt i will ever attend trax again, or french car show etc etc

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
awsomefest will be much better than trax as unfortunately trax is over run by chavs :( i will be at trax but I'm not holding out much hope lol!

Was a good weekend... just needs a bigger audience IMO. The video has made it look like it was REALLY busy, when it wasn't really. Food/Drink was extortionate as I expected, even after they continually made a point on their website and the DW forum that they 'would not rip people off for food/drink and it would be cheap'. Fair enough if they hadn't kept pushing that point - but repeating that for weeks in advance THEN ripping people off was pretty sh*te to be honest.

The 'DJ Tent' was pretty much completely dead on Friday night, and pretty empty bar a group of people at the front on the Saturday night even though the video makes it look like there are loads there lol.

Really good video production too, the guy had a 5D strapped to the bonnet of his M3 most of the time, seems to work well!

holy s**t mitto actually drifted rather than just buying cars spending loads on them then selling them or selling the parts lol!

Coming from someone who's never drifted in your life, thas a bit ironic surely!

Not sticking up for Mitto, but barring that old Skyline which is basically a shell, everything he's built has been drifted?!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol the s14? that wasn't drifted he was in the middle of building it when he sold all the bits... s15 he sold all the good bits off of it...

and i have drifted... haven't competed but have drifted...

mitto has built more than one car and then sold it after using it once lol or sells the parts with mitto tax on it...

he is a bit like you come to think of it, always has these big plans... buys nice cars and then never finishes them :p

also i have never professed to be a drifter lol... so your comment is invalid lol...

Last edited:
  Homo spec mazda
Amazing weekend tbf, one taken by our very own f0xy

Last edited by a moderator:
  Homo spec mazda
Also as much as i love the brooksie vids, this is better imo

[video=vimeo;27857271]http://vimeo.com/27857271[/video]

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Prefer the OP's vid, showed more of the social side of it.

This is a show i will be attending next year!