ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awrite Just Got A Clio

Dynamique S 1.4
Just got my first car it a Clio Dynamique S 1.4 (2007). It has no modifications done to it yet as I only got it yesterday but I am keen to get started and have a few plans. I am pretty clueless when it comes to cars so no doubt most of my post will be questions on how to do and can you do.

560373_10150919928471730_575136729_9831184_148329719_n.jpg

I will give you my plans for the car and you can give me your views. Please if you think it will look tacky or silly let me know.
:)

(One more thing the only color I like is Red not including Black and White as a colour btw).

1st I would like to spray the silver interior trim red including handles, speedo, and round the blowers.
2nd Spray outside handles and renault badges red.
3rd Take of the Renault and Clio writing on the back.
4th Black Alloys thinking these

AssettoGaraBlack.jpg

What you think ?
5th Red Calipers.

Thats me all out of Ideas if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

Jonny.
:rasp:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Welcome along mate, car plans sound good. Black and red theme might be all a bit much maybe?

The wheels look spot on though!

Dynamique S 1.4
Can always spray them back to silver if it does look like to much but a love red so a doubt a will lol

Iceberg Clio 172
Red inside would look ok if thats what you like. Id spray the outside handles and badges black if you are going for black wheels. Stealth ftw!

LY 182
I have sprayed my vent surrounds red and they look good IMO, wheels would look well! But spraying the badges and outside handles red would be abit much, black would look alot better i think :)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I think that looks pretty good as it is, lower it a bit and through some 15mm spacers all round and it will have a nice stance to boot. Lairy colour schemes on personal road cars just screams 'look at me' and not in a good way.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I have sprayed my vent surrounds red and they look good IMO, wheels would look well! But spraying the badges and outside handles red would be abit much, black would look alot better i think :)

This.

You may have got away with red callipers in a 197, but not with a non sport. And you wouldn't get away with red door handles in any car.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Looks quite good with the red trim. I think you should bin the idea of red handles etc. As said above, either spacers or a nice offset on the alloys you picked and a set of mild springs and you'll have a well stanced little clio.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks tidy mate. Nice place to be inside.

Search for 'Biohazard' s mk3 Clio thread. He had the right idea. :)