ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

b*****d c**t Bitches

Woke up to find this -

27022006.jpg

27022006%28001%29.jpg

Missing a 12" Pioneer sub :mad:

27022006%28002%29.jpg

Fucked my amp aswell by ripping the connectors

27022006%28003%29.jpg

Snapped RCA Cables (rest of them are still in the amp)

27022006%28004%29.jpg

Annoying or what :dapprove:

Not bothered with the police as they wont do anything apart from give me a crime number, im not bothered about claiming either as im not losing my NCB for this, especially as ive not yet got any and im only 1 month away from getting a years NCB.

So need to get my Sigma Alarm Fitted ASAP now

"Navy" N17 TWO
The lowest of the low :(

Hope something good will come out of this somehow - always does in the end (dark cloud - silver lining)

Re: b*****d c**t b*tches

Karen said:
That's sh*t, where was it parked?

At my girlfriends flat. was on the street underneath a street light. she live in a quiet culdisac which has a lead to a bit of a scummy area.

Odd thing is that they took nothing else, could have had a wallet of copied CD's, a bluetooth GPS reciever, my headunit.

Idiots

E87 118i
thats crap - on a similar note I rode passed a house on Saturday with a black Merc SLK 55 AMG on bricks (just down the road where my Dad got his 530i's rims stolen)

BMW 328 Ci
I know sorta how you feel, had it done on my Clio though they didnt quite get it. Maybe its better to just take the barrel out and smooth the door rather than going through the hassle of getting a new one to match keys seeing as you never use the lock anyway (Assuming they damaged the key barrel)

Horrible feeling

The Beast MK4

F**king Scum! Hope all gets sorted soon as mate and the culprits are caught and fookin castrated. :mad:

172cup / mk1 rs1600

really sorry mate, it aint nice, they should have there fingers chopped off and dipped into a cup of tcp!!
austen

Black 172 MK2
i know how you feel m8 had this done to me on my first car. Its the little things that piss me off like snapping the rca cables its not difficult to pull them out. oh and they never bother with cds they only want stuff to sell but sounds like they actyualy wanted ur sub hence they left everything else.

On another note you really should report it to the police, yes nothing will come of it but at least you have reported it so because of you reporting it there may be a flyer drop whihc could stop the next person having theirs nicked. plus you dont want the government reporting decreases in crime lol

Punto/Clio GTT
shitter mate, always look on the bright side though, its a reason to get it delocked and a kick up the arse to get the alarm fitted, could have been worse, they could have torched it

Serg said:
On another note you really should report it to the police, yes nothing will come of it but at least you have reported it so because of you reporting it there may be a flyer drop whihc could stop the next person having theirs nicked. plus you dont want the government reporting decreases in crime lol
but I've always wondered if insurance companies check against police records to see if you've reported something that you've not told them?

f*****s though :(

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Gutted for you mate! It happened to me in my first Clio. I reported it and nothing came of it. You just learn from it, and to be honest, i've never replaced it. Its too much hassle!

Tyson.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
gutting when it happens, but i guess someone must of known it was in there.
do u play loud music near your house? noticed anyone following u or stood around outside.

Evo VI Tommi Makinen

Dave, I'm gutted for you m8. I know the street where you park its where you see my mate parked. I better let him know its happened, so the same dont happen to his.
I had the same happen to me on my old car. They took headunit, sub amp and all my CDs and hung my work identity badge around the rear view mirror as a big f**k you. Funnily enough it made me get a toad alarm fitted.
Absolute scum m8. I guarantee they probably live in that nice area just up the road. Its just a shame they didnt smash the window rather than bugger up all your paintwork.

Good luck m8, if you need a hand with anything let me know.
Rob

Valver..
shame thing happened to me but at the driver side door.. left a right mess.. i wish they just smashed the window rather then jap a screw driver in the lock!!! :(

Cheers for the kind words you guys

Rob id let him know if i was you...

Harry, i never play music loud near by, also flip the head unit down aswell.

Ive started to delock them, ive so far pulled the metal back in line (it was a right state), wet and dried the area for sorting and will soon be going to halfords to get some stuff to fill the hole (Going to use a metal piece and some araldite resin).

Once sorted going to get the doors fillered over and sprayed, ill do a temp job for now until i get paid and them get the alarm installed and possibly get the doors professionally done.

Such a c**t aswell as ive been saving for some suspension and a 16v bonnet, looks like they will have to wait.

Mondeo STTDCI
Insurance companies wont have access to Police Crime information on your vehicle, jus the crime level generally in that area.

Worth reporting. Probably too late now and depends on force policy but they may have sent a SOCO out and you never know what they will find.

Looking for a ph-quick...

Utter Scum mate!

i know how u feel hapend on my old mark 1. Lukily the alarm was loud enuff and it woke me up so i stormed outside with the poker from the fire in my boxers then they ran off lol.

lukily the lock jus needed adjusting was ok then.

If you need any help mate giv us a shout!!

Amir

Golf GTD
had similar not so long ago, but they bent the top of my door back the c***s.

got my head unit, cds, navman power cable and remote.

needed a whole new door :(

A4 Avant & A3
F***ing Wa***rs...
I know the feeling too mate, i woke up one night (a few years back now) hearing tapping noises.. only to look out of the window to see my car boot & door open & some bas***s legs hanging out of the door!!
Robbing the lot out of my car, unluckily a 'look out' spotted me as soon as i looked out the window & they legged it!!! gits...
The amp, cd changer, sub (and that was bolted through the floor!!) were gone. didn't get the HU as i disturbed them.

Never had any good stereo equipment since :-(

Tesla MP3 2021
f**king b******s.....
im gutted for ya matey..
yeah get a good alarm fitted asap