ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

b*****d Keyed!!!!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Harsh.

What does it gain them huh? Nothing, it just costs you in bodyshop repairs.

VaVa

Gutted for you mate. Its a horrible feeling...

Although not quite as severe, over the Nov 5th weekend, some local chavs decided to walk over my car for something to do. Scratched all my bonnet. Didnt realise until I was stood filling up and saw the footprints on my roof!!!:mad:

133/225/CLS AMG

Reading stuff like this p!sses me right off!! :mad:

Im 100% sure its coz they are jealous coz we drive funky cars and theyd rather invest in Argos jewellery. Doesnt make ya feel any better though.

Shhh

Erm, sunderland coachworks in sunderland are pretty good. £200 cash for drivers side up too wing, and the boot. His brother owns the paint suppliers next door so he gets paint by the cup load...also he works nights..so ideal 2-3day turn round..

If interested http://www.bt.comwww.bt.com him for his number..

Vee dub

pmsl at Justys animations!

Sorry to hear bout ya cup, that really does suck :mad:

Id be gutted.

Get it sorted and shell be as good as new

Tom

if i was in charge of the law itd be a lump hammer on all their fingers, they wouldnt do the f**ker again, utter c**ts mate, mine was two weeks old when i got three panel done, £250 sorted it out for a complete passenger side, cash job.

R26

Quote: Originally posted by AlexJMills on 24 November 2004

Reading stuff like this p!sses me right off!! :mad:

Im 100% sure its coz they are jealous coz we drive funky cars and theyd rather invest in Argos jewellery. Doesnt make ya feel any better though.

Yes I think you are dealing with chav royalty - pure 9 carrat chav

Thanks for the comments guys, gonna get it sorted next week along with the large dent where some fecker drove into me and then drove off!!!!!! love to catch the scum, i walked into work this morning along the same road where mine was done and there was a tasty R32 and guess what keyed all the way down the side!!!!!!!! b******s!!!!!!

133/225/CLS AMG

Some old guy did my mums Clio coz she blocked him in, in a nursing home car park. She blocked him in again the next day (which everyone there does) and he did it again.

I was gonna knock seven shades out of him but instead I took a screw driver to his and he stopped. He had even keyed the filler cap as well, only left the roof untouched.

I would never do that to someones car but when someone starts behaving like that its eye for an eye in my opion.

Totally sh*tty to have it done just coz you have a nice car.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Sorry to hear that mate, you must have been gutted, I know I would have !

I hope you are able to get it fixed and enjoy looking at your car again !

Know how you fell matey, ive got a silver 172, about a month ago i came out of work and noticed that someone had knifed the back quarter panel, i have had a couple of people look at it and they say that it cant be touched, has to be a full quarter panel respray... I dont have the money to be wasting on such things i have a house!...