ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B2 Not locking onto sattelites

Valver

My B2 has been really p!ss!ng me off today, cant seem to get a sattelite lock for ages (if at all) then it goes again. Any one else having this prob?

Cheers

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

not even getting 1 ???

you tried holding the antenna out side to see if it get any? sure u got it docked right and its all connected?

i would give origin a call, or email....

Valver

Called origin today & they took my number, were supposed to get an engineer to call me back but nothing :( I think theres a contact problem either in the cradle or the B2 itself where the GPS receiver pins meet.

Renaultsport Clio 182

make sure you have the b2 in the cradle properly as i have had this problem!

you go over a bump and it may get knocked out but just resite it and should be ok or check all the connectors.

Parcel shelf - thats ya problem.

The rear heater interferes.. Best place, is the windscreen.

Valver

Had it on the front today, still no good. Works sometimes if you keep pressure on the top of it in the cradle. As soon as you let go it loses lock again.

Well, the rear shelf is a bad idea anyway.. keep it in the windscreen.

Sounds like a dodgy unit in your case.. get a replacement, hehe.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by 172mgw on 18 March 2004

so i take it a b2 is a radar detector?

Nope it uses GPS to pin point the speed cameras but there should be I unit that you can bolt on for radar detection which I was told was gonna be another £100.