ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baby D in SOUTHEND!!!

RB 182 Cup
Pretty sure it was your fiesta in talk car park?? was in talk for abit then went seafront crusing like a true essex boy lol I was parked next to you for about an hour. I was in a black clio

07-01-07_0122.jpg

crap photo off my old school v3 razor lol

Alex

R.I.P 182
Yus you were right lol. im well chuffed i been spotted!

What time were u there? I was in Talk till it shut but didnt drink so i was annoyed when i came out lol!

There were a few cars parked near with people in them :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hey D, I was in Southend last night - was in Mayhem thou. Didn't drive either so won't have seen 'me old banger lol!

R.I.P 182
lol!!

Lotsa people i know were in mayhem last night, but we went on friday and it was DEAD, so went to Talk about 12, which was packed, hense going there last night instead of Mayhem lol.

Not seen u for aaages :D x

RB 182 Cup
i was there from about half 9 till 12 then came back at 1 lol didnt drink either not worth drinking and driving. I was in my black clio with a silver focus another black clio, a purple corsa a silver saxo, silver astra convertible and a white audi a3 lol did you see me?

R.I.P 182
LOL i have no idea!! There was an old shaped 5dr black clio afew next to me that looked at me weird as i was a girl in my car lol..

Oh, and for future references, look in the rear window for the "baby d" numberplate :D hehe!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
lol!!

Lotsa people i know were in mayhem last night, but we went on friday and it was DEAD, so went to Talk about 12, which was packed, hense going there last night instead of Mayhem lol.

Not seen u for aaages :D x

Would have been good to of bumped into you! We were in a 'pod' in Mayhem - which was nice

R.I.P 182
Circus --- Cause of how badly theyre scuffed from my bump? :eek:
Brian -- Yeah we were gonna get a pod as it was a mates bday! Btu we pretty much had the whole of mayhem to ourselves lol :eek:

liquid yellow 182
Driving on a night out Donna...Tut tut...You taken over Gems reigns as the driver now?

I was supposed to go Mayhem on sat night, but never went as i'm all flu'd up at the mo:( Would have been quite good seeing a few from here in there :)

Donna - I though you'd sold your car ??

R.I.P 182
Jay why do you have a 1 after your name now!? lol!

I didnt go with Gem, went with bf and his mates and more of my girl mates, but was ill from friday nights alcohol so said id drive lol..

Cat - nope not sold till i go away , end of jan/beginning of feb! :)

Deb - This was saturday sweetie ;) lol! :D You coming to the meet on 21st??

and btw why has this got so many views im not even a clio :rasp:

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh yeah lol :eek: That will be why! :D I haven't seen the thread for the meet, will have a look, I might come along, where is it?

liquid yellow 182
Jay why do you have a 1 after your name now!? lol!

Lost my password and the method of getting the details over by mail on the home page doesnt work so im a 1 now!!! Lol

Got bored with asking for them to be sent through so set new account up ;)

On topic your better person than i for being able to drive out.

R.I.P 182
lol!! Nah if i have a night out then im out the next day, i always end up feelin like poo the saturday day so i drive that night, its ok thouh i went out with a whole £20 quid, put £10 in the car, £5 to get in, yet i came home with £17? random. lol.

Deb - tis in Surrey but its only about 40 mins drive for me, people meeting at bluewater at 11:40 i think! :)

R.I.P 182
I went last time and had to leave early for work but dont this time! Come along, id say ill get you if you want but im sure theyd rather see the 182 than the zetec s ;) lol.

1.8 RSi MK1 Superchipped
wow loads of people in southend on saturday. It was my first night working in southend on sat. think Im the new DJ for yates... woo!