ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back box stuck on help

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V dynm
i fitted a k-tec stealth exhaust about a month ago, the back box slotted onto the centre pipe and clamped on.
i tried to remove it today and undone the clamp moved it out the way took the back box off the hanger but the back box is stuck on the center pipe and i have no idea how to get it off? any tips? thanks :)

Squirt with wd40

Smack with rubber hammer all around it in various directions to break the rust/seal
Also if you get hold of the brackets on the backbox and twist it - it'll start to loosen up

It's usually a case of twisting/pulling/smacking and eventually it'll fall off or hit you in the face lol

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V dynm
Squirt with wd40

Smack with rubber hammer all around it in various directions to break the rust/seal
Also if you get hold of the brackets on the backbox and twist it - it'll start to loosen up

It's usually a case of twisting/pulling/smacking and eventually it'll fall off or hit you in the face lol
Hahahah alright mate cheers ill give it a go!