ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back end feels very unsteady

Nissan 370Z
Say when braking...not excessive braking...just light to moderate coming to a bend..my back end seems to want to step out or move about a bit...its got eibach sportlines on atm and pzeros on the back so wouldnt think that would be the problem?

LY R26 230 F1 Team
i have the same problem :S fred checked my shocks so all is ok on that front....

30mph on left hand bends is my wobbles

Nissan 370Z
the shocks im selling are off the car, i put on 2newish shocks when i bought them...only covered 24k and there fine. If thats the only problem then thats ok...as i have coilies going on this week!

Clio 172
There's feck all weight over the back tyres, and with the weight shifting to the front under hard braking the back end seems even lighter making it wiggle about. Get 3 big lads to sit in the back, or throw some bricks in the boot if it bothers you

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Try decreasing rear tyre pressures, especially if the rear is stripped.

If you decrease too much, you may get some understeer in tight corners.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
He's a weapon anyways

with any luck he will find a local cruise forum to annoy