ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back from the past..

Hey all, some may or may not remember me from when I was most active around 6 years ago specifically with the Scottish bunch.

Had a project thread on here where I changed my new 57 plate Clio Campus into a 172 rep:

jblCXi3.jpg

A1PK7YM.jpg

hLI90G8.jpg

Aw8unHP.jpg

I moved to Manchester at the end of 2011 and shortly after started driving a Megane World Series, and to be honest, kinda fell out with cars:

fqqJ2iP.jpg

Had that for around 4 years and met a couple of guys that rekindled that spark I had lost, and bought myself a Megane 250 cup:

KhhEb2T.jpg

hBc6PU0.jpg

sySRPuL.jpg

cjFJXNk.jpg

Unfortunately, wrote it off in a really lack luster accident which wrecked all the suspension, didn't really wanna fork out for another Meg, so now I've ended up with this Clio 200 cup:

EBWg9ls.jpg

8JPIwQ9.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it overall, and dare I say it, I'm actually much preferring it over my Megane.
Yeah it's definitely not as fast, not as swish, and not as refined, but the words I use to compare it to my Meg are; raw, nimble and direct.

Got some little bit's I want to do with it, so I'll probably be back on here trying to hunt down some bits, and getting some advice on 200's since I'm not too clued up with them as I have been my previous cars.

Might even get my face back on the scene, any I knew still around?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hey all, some may or may not remember me from when I was most active around 6 years ago specifically with the Scottish bunch.

Had a project thread on here where I changed my new 57 plate Clio Campus into a 172 rep:

jblCXi3.jpg

A1PK7YM.jpg

hLI90G8.jpg

Aw8unHP.jpg

I moved to Manchester at the end of 2011 and shortly after started driving a Megane World Series, and to be honest, kinda fell out with cars:

fqqJ2iP.jpg

Had that for around 4 years and met a couple of guys that rekindled that spark I had lost, and bought myself a Megane 250 cup:

KhhEb2T.jpg

hBc6PU0.jpg

sySRPuL.jpg

cjFJXNk.jpg

Unfortunately, wrote it off in a really lack luster accident which wrecked all the suspension, didn't really wanna fork out for another Meg, so now I've ended up with this Clio 200 cup:

EBWg9ls.jpg

8JPIwQ9.jpg

I'm pretty happy with it overall, and dare I say it, I'm actually much preferring it over my Megane.
Yeah it's definitely not as fast, not as swish, and not as refined, but the words I use to compare it to my Meg are; raw, nimble and direct.

Got some little bit's I want to do with it, so I'll probably be back on here trying to hunt down some bits, and getting some advice on 200's since I'm not too clued up with them as I have been my previous cars.

Might even get my face back on the scene, any I knew still around?
Is the one that was on eBay/autotrader recently? Had covered 80k iirc. Welcome back too! AG is the choice of winners. Not that I'm biased from owning an AG 200 of course! Lol

Is the one that was on eBay/autotrader recently? Had covered 80k iirc. Welcome back too! AG is the choice of winners. Not that I'm biased from owning an AG 200 of course! Lol
Yeah that's the one, was super paranoid with that mileage on it, but one owner and FHS convinced me to test drive it, and I was super happy with the gearbox so took the plunge.
I used to hate this Clio shape but the Megane changed my mind about it, AG was my priority!