ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Renault Sport....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
And I love it :D

From the moment I took it for a test drive it's just amazing. Its like a bigger, comfier, clio. Inspires confidence, lovely to drive, very little lag.

The car I should of got when i sold my clio.

Crappy iPhone pic:

ed882ddb.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. the 350's gone, and this is standard except the rear tints which i'm still undecided on.

Definitely up for a meg meet :D You got roof decals though? Dont think you do

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love the colour and the car mate. If you had went Clio > Megane I would have said, epic buy.

Really lovely car mate.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Gotta agree with you on them. I reckon if we had a bit more cash and I didnt have some issues about selling the flamer I'd have a r26 for myself and stop fighting my wife for her 225!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
One twin is always better looking that the other..

Indeed ;)

What options were available with the R26, still trying to find out what's missing. Only thing i can think of is folding mirrors.

Oh, and is the CD player mp3 compatible?

340i
Xenons

Lux pack - full leather seats, door cards, centre arm rest

They should all have folding mirrors?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Lux pack, leather interior, arm rest.

Ah cheers, not got any of them, but nothing i'm fussed over. I'd of liked folding mirrors though, will miss them on the Z :eek:

Looks really nice,is it just the standard silver? Looks better than other r26's i have seen.

Same I think, must be my epic photo skillz! The silver looked awesome under artificial lights in the dealers.

Brilliant buy Mike. The turbo is addictive though lol.

They "feel" fast due to the torque, nice and comfy too..

Win win. RS Tuning map in the pipeline?!

Maybe, £300 on a GB for 30bhp is a pretty good deal...

Xenons

Lux pack - full leather seats, door cards, centre arm rest

They should all have folding mirrors?

Got the xenons, knew i wanted them! How do the mirrors work, I dont have the F on the dial like the manual says :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers fella's, I have them :approve: Manual isnt very clear :eek:

Happy now, not missing any spec I wanted.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Ha, wasnt expecting this!! If it makes you feel any better, i was massively disappointed with the 350Z i tried as well ...

R26 is a good choice, still think i'll end up with one at some point, seems to be a good step up/more mature version of the 1*2.

LY 182
This will be the upgrade I look to make when I pull my finger out and have the finance to make such a move.

Are these actually nice when you're inside? I mean, doesn't sound / feel like something is going to fall off at times?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome choice Mike, like Dave I also think I'll end up with one at some point!

Nimbus is the best colour for them too imo, looks great.