ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in clio ownership :)

Jap Box
Hi everyone,

As some people might remember I had a capsicum PH1 which ended up being in a right state so I ended up selling it on the cheap, heres the project for that one - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?578805-My-MK2-1-2-Capsicumm-(Very-pic-heavy)

Since then ive had a BMW 316, ended up getting bored of that now and want the chuckability of the clio back!

Anyway, put deposit down today on an X reg 1.2 8v, needed a lower engine due to insurance (I only do 20 miles a week so dont want anything fast) did have a look at 1.4's but they were all dogs.

Anyway, info on the car below:

2000 X reg 1.2 8v
Electric windows, remote locking etc etc
3 previous owners
60,000 miles
Brand new timing belt, water pump, valves etc (Last owner was an old man who didnt know about changing them so belts snapped causing all the engine damage)
12months MOT
5 brand new tyres

Only dent on the car is the passenger door by the handle, might be able to pull it out but its not too bad anyway. Just needs a bit of a hoover inside and two new seat handles to tilt them.

Pics:

128968149.jpg

128968169.jpg

128968160.jpg

Not the best pics I know, just taken them from the advert. Picking it up next thursday for the grand sum of £650 :)

Jap Box
Surely only doing 20 miles a week, you could warrant a M3 or something less boring?

Insurance is down to £60 a month on this so thats part of the decision, with my rent costs put in and card repayments its a more rational decision :)

Still going to do a few mods to it as before.