ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in Jap! Mazda content

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Well, I'm sure some of you are aware but most probably don't care, I had a yellow mg zr 1.4 I bought for my misses' to mess about with, she then went out and bought a grey one instead as it 'looked nicer' so I was left with the yellow peril sitting there looking sorry for its self, I decided to put it up for sale for £300ono.. Weeks of no takers or even offers, my misses boss rings to ask if we still have it and would we like to swap as he needed a cheaper car to pot to work in..

of course I was happy to swap for anything really as the mg is worth 60p at best anything has to be better surely?

Well, here it is.. A 2003 Mazda 3 sport (2.0na) 132k miles with a pretty full service history and receipts for everything from tyres to wipers, I know nothing about them, having never looked at them but seeing as my 182s alternator has packed in, I'm now using this as my daily..

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I've only had it 2 days and already driven 150 miles in it, mixing from town to motorway and what can I say? It feels modern inside, bags of room, mega comfy, quick enough to keep me entertained and it handles better than I thought it would for a 'big car' and it has a/c a 6 cd changer built in the dash and has xenon headlights!

Granted its not the best looking car and its bloody filthy, few subtle touches and I think I'll be very happy with it!

It does have a couple niggles, desperately needs a wheel bearing, one side light not working, few noticeable rust patches round the arches but nothing major, and the mot is due in December, but I'm planning to keep this a while as its a nice drive and it owes me sweet FA..

C&C welcome, cheers for looking

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
So you swapped a fairly decent looking 03 mazda for a £300 yelow MG? Nice work.

I would have taken £200 for the mg to get it gone but no one was even interested to offer for it

The Mazda is proper lovely to drive bar the wheel bearing ofc.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Yeah think you'll be up on that deal. They do rust like f**k though

Do they? Mate of mine has an MPS and he's never mentions any issues with rust. I know the older mazdas were known for it, but I was under the impression the p1 based stuff was ok.

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Do they? Mate of mine has an MPS and he's never mentions any issues with rust. I know the older mazdas were known for it, but I was under the impression the p1 based stuff was ok.

It's only touches of surface rust on this one, can't argue for what it owes me tho!

I'd love a go in an mps after driving this thing :smiley: