ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the club

Arctic Just A 182
After 4.5 years I'm finally getting back into the 182 owners club. On Friday I'll be trading in my Mini Cooper S (worst car I've ever owned) and will be getting a beautiful condition 2004 arctic blue 182 and frankly can't wait to look forward to driving again.

That is all. Thank you.:kissingheart:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
You bought my silver 182!!! Hope you didn't crash it?!

Arctic Just A 182
My favourite car ever! So sad to have to flog it to webuyanycrap but they were desperate times.

Arctic Just A 182
Not yet, I'll get some up this weekend hopefully.
You know what the worst thing about the Mini is? The flat, leather seats which combined with my cheap, polyester uniform means I slide around in the driver's seat like an egg in a frying pan.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Really overrated imo

The mrs's R56 rattles like f**k, more than my 197

RB197
Looking forward to seeing the car! I've thought about selling the meg in 2/3 years to get another 182. They're brilliant cars!

Arctic Just A 182
So, so glad to have a 182 again. Curiously it seem to have the Cup suspension pack but not the spoiler pack (small spoiler, no splitter). Minor complaints being the air con isn't cold and the steering wheel seems massive.

Not had chance to get any pics yet.