ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back on the scene!

RB FF 182
Hey guys,

Been a while since I've been massively active on the forum, but that's about to change hopefully!

I used to own a 172 'berg, which I got rid of a couple of years ago. Since then I've had a 207 HDi, a Ph1 1.2 (which died a smokey death in a lay-by on the A47 due to a failed head gasket pissing oil all over the inlet manifold), and a Ph2 1.2 (nearly 140k miles on the clock and still going strong!). However, this morning I agreed a deal with a friend of mine who's selling his RB 182 due to getting a company car (unfortunately no cup packs, but you can't have everything right?!).

It's pretty high mileage but it's had pretty much everything changed on it, and is usually looked after by the almighty Fred at BTM when there's been something that my friends not been able to do himself.

I pick it up on Friday night, so I'll get some pics up next weekend for you. :D

RB FF 182
Thanks guys. I was looking around for a bean but I couldn't find any at the time. Besides, I know this car has been looked after exceptionally well! :)

RB FF 182
Picked it up early...

_DSC4283.jpg

Not the best picture, but it'll do ;) OH! And it DOES have the cup packs... :eek:

RB FF 182
Lol, insurance stung me for a surprise £100... no white wheels yet! lol

I've learnt my lesson with Renault, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! There's a few body work dings and scratches that I'd wanna sort before getting white wheels anyway.

Time will tell if I actually bother to sort them! lol