ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back To Basics !!! WooHoo !

VRS
BTB (Back To Basics) !!! WooHoo !

Lol trying to use some imagination in my thread title :D

just finished fitting and been for a quick blast round the estate and im loving it :)

it was so easy to fit, everything just went straight into place and fit perfectly :D

the welds and quality are stunning and the gains are so obvious from the quick drive i went on :D

i can definitely recommend this as the best exhaust for the 182!! nothing else even comes close!

a few pics:

DSC00235.gif

DSC00232.gif

DSC00234.gif

DSC00233.gif

and a quick stationary vid of it revving :D

th_MOV00236.jpg

please excuse the dirty car and cr*p quality of pics and vid, i used my phone

andy

Last edited by a moderator:
  K20 EG Hatch
Mikes old exhaust :p

How much faster do they feel with the BTB!!!! Have you got a decat on it too, made a fair difference to mine with a decat too but just the cat back feels physically quicker!

K20 EG Hatch
TBH mate it was an awesome exhaust but i was forever "messing" with it to get it to fit without knocking or rubbing on the bumper lol. However, i think just a new set of exhaust rubbers and it would have been fine.

The performance gains with the btb are something else compared to any other 182 zorst i have seen/used.

i want one :(, dan why did yours not last long?!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
£500 notes iirc

You get what you pay for, ie quality :)

I always wished they made one for a 172, now i nearly have a 182, i'm sorted :)

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Looks and sounds good mate will have to take a peek sometime. My exhaust bangs abit

Nice exhaust.

Looks like it fits well. Some of the other 182 systems I have seen on here do not seem to fit properly.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
very nice.l have done a serch but............. whats the part number for the new style "renualt sport " badge Please! £ would be nice too

VRS
Mikes old exhaust :p

How much faster do they feel with the BTB!!!! Have you got a decat on it too, made a fair difference to mine with a decat too but just the cat back feels physically quicker!

TBH mate it was an awesome exhaust but i was forever "messing" with it to get it to fit without knocking or rubbing on the bumper lol. However, i think just a new set of exhaust rubbers and it would have been fine.

The performance gains with the btb are something else compared to any other 182 zorst i have seen/used.

yeah dan i dropped on with catching mike at the right time :D

to be honest i didnt think i would notice much of a difference but boy was i wrong :D the car is absolutly flying now :D

ive got a yozza decat on and the fit all along the exhaust with all the mounts is perfect and didnt take any adjustment at all. i have got new rubber mounts on the back tho so as you said, yours was probably due to older mounts.

im currently running: maxogen, awt inlets, rstuning remap, yozzasport decat and btb exhaust :D

as i said in the pm matey you definatley wont regret it :D

Looks and sounds good mate will have to take a peek sometime. My exhaust bangs abit

sure thing fella, will be keeping an eye out for you in the new motor :D

looks awesome Andy

what is the note like compared to the YS?

sound wise its nice and quiet when cruising and roars to life on acceleration :D

when standing behind it my mates have said its a beast lol, in their words "its got an f1 rasp to it" :D

andy

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
Nice to see another happy customer even if it is a second user. The midrange improvements are where you notice the difference the most and it sounds like its matched perfectly with the mods you have already done. I've been looking forward to someone fitting it who has other mods just so that someone can bring the best out of it.

They still have a £100 off at the moment, bring the price down to a bargain £495.

PM me for details or do a search on ebay and you can order one through our ebay shop.

Joe

VRS
Nice to see another happy customer even if it is a second user. The midrange improvements are where you notice the difference the most and it sounds like its matched perfectly with the mods you have already done. I've been looking forward to someone fitting it who has other mods just so that someone can bring the best out of it.

They still have a £100 off at the moment, bring the price down to a bargain £495.

PM me for details or do a search on ebay and you can order one through our ebay shop.

Joe

yeah im really chuffed with it fella :D

the quality and welds are really top notch and the fit was perfect! i fitted it with my dad on the drive and it went on like a dream :D

cant stop driving at the mo lol

and i really cant reiterate that imo this is the ONLY aftermarket exhaust to have for the 182 if your looking for the best quality with maximum gains :approve:

andy

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Sure am, just waiting til I get back and then I can take the car in. Should take 3 days they reckon. Can't fricking wait personally! Should look the don with coilovers, supersprint, superturismo GT 16's in black with white body!! Woohoo!!

VRS
Sure am, just waiting til I get back and then I can take the car in. Should take 3 days they reckon. Can't fricking wait personally! Should look the don with coilovers, supersprint, superturismo GT 16's in black with white body!! Woohoo!!

good stuff fella! looking forward to seeing the results