ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back to black alternatives

hi, was just wondering if there is anything out there that is better/stronger than the normal back to black spray? any suggestions?

I heard the autoglym one is good? anyone ever used it?

106 GTi

I use Autoglym Bumper care gel on Textured plastics, and Vinyl and Rubber on smooth stuff. They do a back to black type spray to which works on fiddly areas such grills.

its for my bump strips on my mk1, just to freshen them up a bit, was thinkin about taking them off and doing a proper job, but need to find a product first! so the autoglym one any good? or where could i get that Wurth High Gloss Finish?

Cheers

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

baby oil lasts ages, costs about a quid and works better than any back to black sh*t

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by justinRT on 03 March 2005

its for my bump strips on my mk1
use Auto Glym Bumper Care, nothin is better on exterior plastic trim, it lasts ages and the results are brilliant

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i work at a for a car valeting company and we use autoglym rubber cleaner on the bumpers and other plastics brings them up amazing also very high gloss finish on the tyres bout 18 quid for 5l

baby oil? you serious?

yes, deadly serious, have a look at it, its well worth it

WOW!!!! do NOT use linseed oil ;)

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by BRUN on 03 March 2005

its for my bump strips on my mk1
use Auto Glym Bumper Care, nothin is better on exterior plastic trim, it lasts ages and the results are brilliant

PREACH!!!